First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
CREATOR and MODERATORS ROOM ONLY
gfx shopper
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

jen624 wrote:

yes nina-san pls visit the group often...^^


okkaiii i will i will XD x33 dontchu wowwii ur silly lil head bout it XD
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08

ninaisawesome wrote:


jen624 wrote:

yes nina-san pls visit the group often...^^


okkaiii i will i will XD x33 dontchu wowwii ur silly lil head bout it XD


o nina-san did autumnfriday/leanne-chan PM u about that we are going to have an avii shop???
gfx shopper
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

jen624 wrote:


ninaisawesome wrote:


jen624 wrote:

yes nina-san pls visit the group often...^^


okkaiii i will i will XD x33 dontchu wowwii ur silly lil head bout it XD


o nina-san did autumnfriday/leanne-chan PM u about that we are going to have an avii shop???


mmhhmm... but i rlly dont get wat that's about doh... lawl sowwii.. so wats it about?
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

ninaisawesome wrote:


jen624 wrote:


ninaisawesome wrote:


jen624 wrote:

yes nina-san pls visit the group often...^^


okkaiii i will i will XD x33 dontchu wowwii ur silly lil head bout it XD


o nina-san did autumnfriday/leanne-chan PM u about that we are going to have an avii shop???


mmhhmm... but i rlly dont get wat that's about doh... lawl sowwii.. so wats it about?


well it's about ur going to make an avi then the members are going to buy it by uploading pic or post in the wall or forum but wen u make the avii u will put sample then wen they requested it to u ur gonna chnge the txt sample on wat they want to write there if u still don't understabd just tell me i'm glad to help u..^^
gfx shopper
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08


wait.. so is it kinda like this



price: upload .. photos && invite all ur friends?

yesh?

Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

ninaisawesome wrote:



wait.. so is it kinda like this



price: upload .. photos && invite all ur friends?

yesh?



yup like that u will put ur price... o by the way if we opened the shop u can give 5 examples if u wnt...^^
gfx shopper
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08




yup like that u will put ur price... o by the way if we opened the shop u can give 5 examples if u wnt...^^


oooohhhh there're lots of groups that do those now XD
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

ninaisawesome wrote:





yup like that u will put ur price... o by the way if we opened the shop u can give 5 examples if u wnt...^^


oooohhhh there're lots of groups that do those now XD



well that's because they sell avi's too...
gfx shopper
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

jen624 wrote:


ninaisawesome wrote:





yup like that u will put ur price... o by the way if we opened the shop u can give 5 examples if u wnt...^^


oooohhhh there're lots of groups that do those now XD



well that's because they sell avi's too...



;] trendy XD ;)

gfx shopper
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
okay here's mine ne~



is this right??
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

anyathesix wrote:

okay here's mine ne~



is this right??


those are correct!... really good job!..^^
gfx shopper
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

autumnfriday wrote:


anyathesix wrote:

okay here's mine ne~



is this right??


those are correct!... really good job!..^^


thank you so much^^
i will try to make sum moar once i have free time~
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!! ... ^^
...i wish you all to have a wonderful holiday...
activity organizer
2208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
sorry but whats VK? XD
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

Bindsnipe wrote:

sorry but whats VK? XD


vampire knight..^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.