First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply what do u think about ep 12 dont open if u didn't watch it
Member
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Sayomi_Kamikura wrote:


ahaemily wrote:


Sayomi_Kamikura wrote:

I'M GONNA GIVE IT A HORRIBLE STAR RANKING....
AND I'LL REMOVE THIS FROM MY FAVORITES!!!!!!


WHAT A FUCKING CREATOR,,,,CURSE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!
YOU MADE YUUHI THE MAIN HEROIN YET YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE HER TO BE WITH JUNICHI!!!
DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!


You're pathetic.

Grow up and accept that you can't always get what you want? Besides, Yuuhi and Minato are joint main heroines.

I respect that you're upset that you didn't get the ending that you wanted, but effing hell no need to throw a tantrum over it, you're acting like a 12 year old.



I DON'T CARE WHATEVER YOU SAY...this is a FORUM,A FORUM!!!!
like the hell,understand what that means!!!


I'm well aware that it's a forum?

It's a thing called "common courtesy", understand what that means?
Posted 12/19/08
ALL THE STAFF OF AKASAKA,,,,DIE DIE DIE!!!!
A FUCKING SHIT ENDING IS NOT WORTH OF WATCHING!!!!
GO TO HELL!!!!!
Member
4778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..my room, which...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

kusik wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:

its an Ero game base anime...H-game...P.O.R.N.O GAME

when the game came out, the minato route probably got bigger hits. That is why they decide to go with this ending.


i get you, but still, i hate that ending really. i will never ever watch anime made by them.
and why if thety wanted to end him with minato, they shitty made the yuuhi the main girl? why? to get us all mad? why havnt they did yuuhi 2nd haracter like all other girls it would be better besides it is sister-brother so shit them to eye. De facto how are they gonna make sex ? lol? have u thought about it? when i think about it with my sister i nearly shit the whole room from disgusting


did u watch ichigo 100% doesnt it feel kinda like that? the ending...beside the incest...
Posted 12/19/08
I'LL SAY THIS AS MANY TIMES AS I WANT!!!!
BECAUSE I CRIED AND I WAS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING ENDING!!!!!
NOT WORTH OF WATCHING!!!

ALL THE STAFF DIE!!!
YUUHI FANS CRIED!!!!

PUSHED ME,CRUSHED ME,KILL ME!!!!!!
ALL THE STAFF MADE MANY ENEMY!!!

Member
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
is funny see the reactions , oh well, i was in favor for Minato so yeah, i'm happy !!

But it's good that it's over, because it really wasn't anything special and only the last 3 chapters made it interesting because of the hole possible incest if they are related argument,...

moving on... .
Member
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Sayomi_Kamikura wrote:

I'LL SAY THIS AS MANY TIMES AS I WANT!!!!
BECAUSE I CRIED AND I WAS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING ENDING!!!!!
NOT WORTH OF WATCHING!!!

ALL THE STAFF DIE!!!
YUUHI FANS CRIED!!!!

PUSHED ME,CRUSHED ME,KILL ME!!!!!!
ALL THE STAFF MADE MANY ENEMY!!!



You seriously need to fucking chill. Yeah, I wanted Yuuhi to end up with Jun but she didn't. Get over it and quit being so butt hurt.
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
~_~ all i can say is . YAY MINATO ! XD (sorry for rubbing into all yuuhi fans wounds )
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
[@Sayomi_Kamikura] Go get a life.
[@Rest of Minato haters] Cut yourself and bleed a river.

[@ep12] Well I didn't COMPLETELY like it cuz it felt as if it was a bit rushed... I expected more drama and such But yay for Minato! Great going girl make lots and lots and LOADS of love xD
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08

somebadguy711 wrote:

[@Sayomi_Kamikura] Go get a life.
[@Rest of Minato haters] Cut yourself and bleed a river.

[@ep12] Well I didn't COMPLETELY like it cuz it felt as if it was a bit rushed... I expected more drama and such But yay for Minato! great going girl make lots and lots of love xD



Bingo . That really hit the spot I wonder why people can hate Minato . She is just so sweet >.< GO MINATO .
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
Bah I'm more concerned atm if they'll release the ost... the track played in the raw at 04:55 - 05:37 (also the one from ep1 before Jun kissed Yuuhi) sounds freakeshly awesome xd I want it
Posted 12/19/08

AnimeFairi wrote:


Sayomi_Kamikura wrote:

I'LL SAY THIS AS MANY TIMES AS I WANT!!!!
BECAUSE I CRIED AND I WAS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING ENDING!!!!!
NOT WORTH OF WATCHING!!!

ALL THE STAFF DIE!!!
YUUHI FANS CRIED!!!!

PUSHED ME,CRUSHED ME,KILL ME!!!!!!
ALL THE STAFF MADE MANY ENEMY!!!



You seriously need to fucking chill. Yeah, I wanted Yuuhi to end up with Jun but she didn't. Get over it and quit being so butt hurt.


oh yes,yes, thx~!!!
I've already recovered cuz I saw a new good anime again~!!!
yataaaa~!!!
Posted 12/19/08

somebadguy711 wrote:

[@Sayomi_Kamikura] Go get a life.
[@Rest of Minato haters] Cut yourself and bleed a river.

[@ep12] Well I didn't COMPLETELY like it cuz it felt as if it was a bit rushed... I expected more drama and such But yay for Minato! Great going girl make lots and lots and LOADS of love xD


oh about getting a new life...
hahhaha I already got 3
superactive~!!! tadaa!!!
I already saw new good anime!!!!
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
the anime was good in the beginning and then they ruined it at the end.. I'm soley disappointed and disgusted... i wasted 20 minutes of every episode.. and how can Yuuhi be ok with it? i wouldn't want to talk to them or see them.. Ugh...
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
i would start a fight with miunato if i was yuuhi and of course ill kill her. then it will chane into the criminal from harem
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
He choses MInato because he needs her. I am Minato fan but it's gross. However, 3 of them will be forever together for sure.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.