First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply NiceTreats Paradise Hotel~
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 1/9/09
Choose you rooms! Enjoy your stay^^

Level 1:

Lobby
Manager's Office
Restaurant (NiceTreats Cafe)

Level 2:

101-
102-
103-
104-
105-
106-
107-
108-
109-

Level 3:

201- GoShugoCHara
202- SilverStarmist
203-
204-
205-
206-
207-
208-
209-snowy_gal
Swimming Pool
The Spa

Level 4:


401-
402-
403-
404-
405-
406-
407-
408-
409-

Level 5:

501-
502-
503-
504-
505-
506-
507-
508-
509-

Level 6:

601-
602-orientalcind4rella
603-
604-
605-
606-
607-
608-
609-
Arcade
Bowling Alley

More rooms coming later! If you're hungry, go to the forum and choose the topic NiceTreats Cafe!~

And you can have job too in NiceTreat Hotel, Just write :
Username :
Job :

The available job :
- owner (this is for SilverStarmist)
- manager (this is for the moderators (GoShugoCHara, Lucia_pinkpearl))
1. Cleaning Services (we need a lot people for these job )
2. Front desk
3. Bar Jobs
4. Entertainer
5. Room Services
6. Supervisor for Cleaning Services
7. Supervisor for Room Services
8. House Keepers
9. Finance Staff
10. Marketing Staff
11. Advertising Staff
12. Musicians
13. Kitchen Staff (if u want to eat in your room )
- Chef
>orientalcind4rella
- Porter
- Assistant Chef
14. Valet Parking
15. Security
16. Night guard
17. Assistant Manager
18. Receptionist
>snowy_gal

If u want another job, just say it to creator or the mods, we'll thinks about it

U can see our hotels looks like in photo albums ! please comment to it~~~ xD
Eater~
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
coolll.
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
nice nice (:
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Im really unpatient to wait~~
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:

nice nice (:


thx, lol><
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:

Im really unpatient to wait~~


its impatient but who cares><

Hold on!!!
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

Im really unpatient to wait~~


its impatient but who cares><

Hold on!!!


Oh yeah~~ so.... IM REALLY IMPATIENT~~~
hahahahaha

I'll hold on~~
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

Im really unpatient to wait~~


its impatient but who cares><

Hold on!!!


Oh yeah~~ so.... IM REALLY IMPATIENT~~~
hahahahaha

I'll hold on~~


well, I updated a bit.
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

SilverStarmist wrote:

Choose you rooms! Enjoy your stay^^

Level 1:

Lobby
Manager's Office
Restaurant (NiceTreats Cafe)

Level 2:

101-
102-
103-
104-
105-
106-
107-
108-
109-

Level 3:

201-
202-
203-
204-
205-
206-
207-
208-
209-
Swimming Pool
The Spa

Level 4:


401-
402-
403-
404-
405-
406-
407-
408-
409-

Level 5:

501-
502-
503-
504-
505-
506-
507-
508-
509-

More rooms coming later! If you're hungry, go to the forum and choose the topic NiceTreats Cafe!~



Its the level matter to how the eater or Baker or the employee ?
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

Choose you rooms! Enjoy your stay^^

Level 1:

Lobby
Manager's Office
Restaurant (NiceTreats Cafe)

Level 2:

101-
102-
103-
104-
105-
106-
107-
108-
109-

Level 3:

201-
202-
203-
204-
205-
206-
207-
208-
209-
Swimming Pool
The Spa

Level 4:


401-
402-
403-
404-
405-
406-
407-
408-
409-

Level 5:

501-
502-
503-
504-
505-
506-
507-
508-
509-

More rooms coming later! If you're hungry, go to the forum and choose the topic NiceTreats Cafe!~



Its the level matter to how the eater or Baker or the employee ?


no, just first come first choose the hotel room basis!
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
I choose the Level 3 in 201 rooms!
I want to be close with Spa and the swimming pool~~
hahahahaha
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:

I choose the Level 3 in 201 rooms!
I want to be close with Spa and the swimming pool~~
hahahahaha


kk! adding you now~ and me,.
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

SilverStarmist wrote:

thx, lol><


602 thnx.. game arcade!! woots hehe
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

thx, lol><


602 thnx.. game arcade!! woots hehe


I have added u~~ Do u want some job too ?
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

thx, lol><


602 thnx.. game arcade!! woots hehe


I have added u~~ Do u want some job too ?


um.. i dnt mind ^_^ chef is fine
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.