First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply NiceTreats Paradise Hotel~
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

thx, lol><


602 thnx.. game arcade!! woots hehe


I have added u~~ Do u want some job too ?


um.. i dnt mind ^_^ chef is fine :)


Okay~~ hello, chef!
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:
Okay~~ hello, chef!


hiii! ^_^ *bangs pots*pans* hehe
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:
Okay~~ hello, chef!


hiii! ^_^ *bangs pots*pans* hehe


lol. That means.......................YOUR A CHEF...........WHICH MEANS........... FOOOOD! WOOOTT
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:
Okay~~ hello, chef!


hiii! ^_^ *bangs pots*pans* hehe


lol. That means.......................YOUR A CHEF...........WHICH MEANS........... FOOOOD! WOOOTT


yea~~ FOOD !!!! great we have a chef now! we still need more employee~~
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:
Okay~~ hello, chef!


hiii! ^_^ *bangs pots*pans* hehe


lol. That means.......................YOUR A CHEF...........WHICH MEANS........... FOOOOD! WOOOTT


yea~~ FOOD !!!! great we have a chef now! we still need more employee~~


gd ppoints......sigh.
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

SilverStarmist wrote:

lol. That means.......................YOUR A CHEF...........WHICH MEANS........... FOOOOD! WOOOTT


LOL!! xD food for me!!! you should trust the food i cook. haha
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:

lol. That means.......................YOUR A CHEF...........WHICH MEANS........... FOOOOD! WOOOTT


LOL!! xD food for me!!! you should trust the food i cook. haha


lol, I just though of something. WE COULD ACTUALLY FIRE YOU. KLOL.
Eater~
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

SilverStarmist wrote:
lol, I just though of something. WE COULD ACTUALLY FIRE YOU. KLOL.


pfft yes you could.. would tht mean i can quit??? XDD
Baker
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:
lol, I just though of something. WE COULD ACTUALLY FIRE YOU. KLOL.


pfft yes you could.. would tht mean i can quit??? XDD


NO! You can't :p Also join Chocolate Emporium! I'm the creator, created it today. If you love chocolate, which I think you do. And add photos and take part in it please!
Eater~
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SiNgApOrE
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
hi can i stay in room 209 at level 3 thanks a lot
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

snowy_gal wrote:

hi can i stay in room 209 at level 3 thanks a lot


added !
Eater~
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SiNgApOrE
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:


snowy_gal wrote:

hi can i stay in room 209 at level 3 thanks a lot


added !

thanks
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

snowy_gal wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:


snowy_gal wrote:

hi can i stay in room 209 at level 3 thanks a lot


added !

thanks


be well come !!! do u want some job too? lol

we need more employee ne....
Eater~
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SiNgApOrE
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

GoShugoCHara wrote:


snowy_gal wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:


snowy_gal wrote:

hi can i stay in room 209 at level 3 thanks a lot


added !

thanks


be well come !!! do u want some job too? lol

we need more employee ne....


sorry for the very late reply can i be the receptionist?
Assistant Baker
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

snowy_gal wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:


snowy_gal wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:


snowy_gal wrote:

hi can i stay in room 209 at level 3 thanks a lot


added !

thanks


be well come !!! do u want some job too? lol

we need more employee ne....


sorry for the very late reply can i be the receptionist?


of course !!! thank you~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.