Post Reply 7th Heaven Cafe
Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 5/18/09
Welcome here you can chat with other members,and share your Thoughts



Jobs~~
Manager:
Co-Manager:
Cheif Cook:
Helper:
Waitresses:

1. za-chan
2.
3.
4.
5.

Waitors:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.



Menu~~
Cakes:~
Angel Dream ((Flavors: Vanilla, White Cream, Strawberry & Chocolate Chip))

Drinks:~
Hot White Chocolate
Hot Chocolate
Milk
Orange Juice



Have any ideas for the Menu? Post then and tell us!
Posted 12/22/08
*walks in and takes a sit by the window*
Posted 4/5/09
since its a cafe..... maybe you could make a menu!
Angel Principal
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

Pinkangelgirl wrote:

since its a cafe..... maybe you could make a menu!


hehe..I forgot about that.....
Angel Helper
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
can i be a watress
Posted 5/18/09

za-chan wrote:

can i be a watress


Yes you can. Thanks!
Angel Helper
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

akari-uchiha wrote:


za-chan wrote:

can i be a watress


Yes you can. Thanks!


thanx >w< 0.0 im gana make a better menu >w< off to paint
Posted 5/18/09

za-chan wrote:


akari-uchiha wrote:


za-chan wrote:

can i be a watress


Yes you can. Thanks!


thanx >w< 0.0 im gana make a better menu >w< off to paint


The menu looks fine.
Angel Helper
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

akari-uchiha wrote:


za-chan wrote:


akari-uchiha wrote:


za-chan wrote:

can i be a watress


Yes you can. Thanks!


thanx >w< 0.0 im gana make a better menu >w< off to paint


The menu looks fine.


noe not like that like make a picture menu >w<
Posted 5/18/09

za-chan wrote:



That's great! ^^ Hehe.
Angel Helper
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / wanderlust
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

akari-uchiha wrote:


za-chan wrote:



That's great! ^^ Hehe.

me hate reading i prefer looking at a picture to see if it delousic >w<
You must be logged in to post.