First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Ahiru-Chan's Avii Requests!!!
Moderator
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 8/6/10
Hello~ This is where you request avatars from AhiruRocks! I make profile aviis, gifts to buddies, and twin avatars!
But there are some rules if you want an avii:
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
1. Please keep the pictures PG-13 or under!
2. Please use the avii!! Don't request something it you're not use it!
3. Please don't post blurry pictures!
4. Please be paitent!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Here's the request forum:
Your Username:-
Any Quotes? :-
Cropped? - (Where?)
Border? :-
Extras? :- (Blood,Stars,Hearts)
Other Info:-
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Profile Aviis Ex.


♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Twin Avatars Ex.


♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Gifts Ex.


Posted 1/24/09
username :Baka-Master
-quotes(like in avi examples 2, 3) (optional) :
-picture :
-cropped or not(where) : i just want that monkey with leons leg
-border or not : yeah
-extras(star, heart, ect.) : no need
-other info : good luck with it ^__^


Moderator
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 1/24/09




Here u go ^^
Posted 1/24/09

AhiruRocks wrote:





Here u go ^^


aww thanks its good ^_^ i'll use it when i got the feeling that i need to update my avi ^__^
Moderator
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Baka-Master wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:





Here u go ^^


aww thanks its good ^_^ i'll use it when i got the feeling that i need to update my avi ^__^


Ok ^^ Come bak again ok? *bows*

Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
-username : YuukiisaVampire
-quotes : Wait for the right one.
-picture :

-cropped or not : Yes, around the girl!
-border or not : If it looks good.
-extras : Black hearts would be wonderful!
-other info : Can you make two?? One for YuukiisaVampire & another for kokoro_kaitou.
&& You can use either or both of those pictures! ^^
Moderator
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 1/24/09





Here you go ^^ *bows* Domo for coming and requsting an avii ^.^
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

AhiruRocks wrote:






Here you go ^^ *bows* Domo for coming and requsting an avii ^.^

Your welcome~ ^^
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
-username : YuukiisaVampire
-quotes : I don't care what should've happened or what would've happened, all I care about is now & what did happened.
-picture :
-cropped or not : Can you make one avii style & the others divider style?? Thx~
-border or not : Nope!
-extras : None~ ^^
-other info :
Um, the quote is only for the avii, unless you can make it so the quote is in the backround.

Can you make them banners?? && make them 450 x 150?? & if you can write :
Welcome~
About Me
Please Join These Groups
Fellow Mew Mews
Pages
Bye bye~ Come Again!
Posted 2/5/09





username :Baka-Master
-quotes(like in avi examples 2, 3) (optional) :
-picture :
-cropped or not(where) : i want the monkey boy :3
-border or not : yeah
-extras(star, heart, ect.) : no need
-other info : good luck with it ^__^
Moderator
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 2/5/09



Here ya go ^^

Avitar Requester
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / up town
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09
-username : abigail458
-quotes(like in avi examples 2, 3) (optional) : um if u want? o_o
-picture :

-cropped or not(where) : jes i want da "girl" as my avii plz ^^
-border or not : if it looks good ^^
-extras(star, heart, ect.) : um if needed
-other info : make it look sad, an emo in a way plz! oh and put my name on it too abby or abigail458 ^^ thank u!!!
Moderator
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

abigail458 wrote:

-username : abigail458
-quotes(like in avi examples 2, 3) (optional) : um if u want? o_o
-picture :

-cropped or not(where) : jes i want da "girl" as my avii plz ^^
-border or not : if it looks good ^^
-extras(star, heart, ect.) : um if needed
-other info : make it look sad, an emo in a way plz! oh and put my name on it too abby or abigail458 ^^ thank u!!!



Here ya are~! ^^
Avitar Requester
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / up town
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

AhiruRocks wrote:


abigail458 wrote:

-username : abigail458
-quotes(like in avi examples 2, 3) (optional) : um if u want? o_o
-picture :

-cropped or not(where) : jes i want da "girl" as my avii plz ^^
-border or not : if it looks good ^^
-extras(star, heart, ect.) : um if needed
-other info : make it look sad, an emo in a way plz! oh and put my name on it too abby or abigail458 ^^ thank u!!!



Here ya are~! ^^


thank u!~ XD i like it thank u again!~
Posted 2/21/09


-username : hAnNSaM
-quotes : "Live life to the fullest" and "gotta LOVE summer"
-picture :


-cropped or not : yep
-border or not : yes
-extras : anything tat's cute nd has to do with the emotion of the pic
-other info : please also give space to my username. .hAnNSaM...thx =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.