First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Registeration
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/27/08




When you have joined Kawaii Avatar Creations then you come here to register to prove that you are a member in the group! Please Just fill this in!

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Fav. Anime:
Loves:
Personal Message:
Picture (in a spoiler alert):

Note: Moderators if you are going to do a request then please include this on the persons request in edit!

Pending (your username)

So that we don't get mixed up!
3479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Username: xxMini_Bellxx
Name: Xuan
D.O.B: Jan. 20th
Fav. Anime: Itazura na Kiss
Loves: Xiao Xun, Ariel Lin, Amber Guo
Personal Message: Hi
Picture (in a spoiler alert):
1675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Username: crystallight1216
Name: Dew
D.O.B: June 16
Fav. Anime: ...probably Shugo Chara...for now XP
Loves: drawing, animals, manga...etc
Personal Message: check out my profile~OH and green rocks
Picture:


Posted 1/17/09
Username: babbygurl69
Name: Crown
D.O.B: July 5
Fav. Anime: Naruto<3
Loves: anime, manga, && chibi
Personal Message: I love Naruto-kun<3
Picture (in a spoiler alert):
Request member
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Username: -BaByLiCiOuS-
Name: HoNey
D.O.B: 23rd of MarCh
Fav. Anime: Skip beat, ShuGo Chara, SaiuNkoKu MoNoGaTari, VK, VKG, GaKueN ALiCe, OuRaN HiGh SChOoL HoSt CLuB..and a Lot More!!!
Loves: AniMes, MaNga, SweEtS, MuSiC, DaNciNg, ReAdiNg, ShOppiNg, SwiMmiNg and a Lot MoRe...
Personal Message: Hi EveryoNe!!! Hope eVeryOne WiLL get ALong weLL...
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/10/09
Username: x-Karen
Name: Karen
D.O.B: September 26
Fav. Anime: Chrono Crusade
Loves: Uhhs, a lot of stuff. D;
Personal Message: Hi. O: AND, OH! My favorite color is green. [:
Picture:
What does this meann? O; What kind of picturee? D:
Posted 3/15/09
Username: aitran96
Name: Ami
D.O.B: November 5
Fav. Anime: 0.o to much to count
Loves: SWEETS
Personal Message: I DUNT KNOW
Picture (in a spoiler alert):
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie
D.O.B.: August 5th
Fav. Anime: That's tough... Ouran High School Host Club?
Loves: Eating, being lazy, shiny things, flowers, video games, books, spending money
Personal Message: Salutations :o
Picture (in spoiler alert):
Member
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09

Animegirl_666 wrote:





When you have joined Kawaii Avatar Creations then you come here to register to prove that you are a member in the group! Please Just fill this in!

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Fav. Anime:
Loves:
Personal Message:
Picture (in a spoiler alert):

Note: Moderators if you are going to do a request then please include this on the persons request in edit!

Pending (your username)

So that we don't get mixed up!


Username: Hitomii-Chan
Name: Hitomi
D.O.B: 9th December 1996
Fav. Anime: Ooo... Shugo Chara!...
Loves: PhotoShop, kitty, CR
Personal Message: I never tought you'll use my sister's graphics from AMAC into your group..>.<
Picture:




BTW, why we must sign up for this?? O.o
Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/5/09

xxMini_Bellxx wrote:

Username: xxMini_Bellxx
Name: Xuan
D.O.B: Jan. 20th
Fav. Anime: Itazura na Kiss
Loves: Xiao Xun, Ariel Lin, Amber Guo
Personal Message: Hi
Picture (in a spoiler alert):


okay finally finished sorry you had to wait so long!

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

crystallight1216 wrote:

Username: crystallight1216
Name: Dew
D.O.B: June 16
Fav. Anime: ...probably Shugo Chara...for now XP
Loves: drawing, animals, manga...etc
Personal Message: check out my profile~OH and green rocks
Picture:




sorry for the long wait here's your membership Id

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

babbygurl69 wrote:

Username: babbygurl69
Name: Crown
D.O.B: July 5
Fav. Anime: Naruto<3
Loves: anime, manga, && chibi
Personal Message: I love Naruto-kun<3
Picture (in a spoiler alert):


Here's your membership Id!

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

-BaByLiCiOuS- wrote:

Username: -BaByLiCiOuS-
Name: HoNey
D.O.B: 23rd of MarCh
Fav. Anime: Skip beat, ShuGo Chara, SaiuNkoKu MoNoGaTari, VK, VKG, GaKueN ALiCe, OuRaN HiGh SChOoL HoSt CLuB..and a Lot More!!!
Loves: AniMes, MaNga, SweEtS, MuSiC, DaNciNg, ReAdiNg, ShOppiNg, SwiMmiNg and a Lot MoRe...
Personal Message: Hi EveryoNe!!! Hope eVeryOne WiLL get ALong weLL...


okie doki here you go!

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

aitran96 wrote:

Username: aitran96
Name: Ami
D.O.B: November 5
Fav. Anime: 0.o to much to count
Loves: SWEETS
Personal Message: I DUNT KNOW
Picture (in a spoiler alert):


moshi moshi here's your membership Id!


[

Creator
2639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Princess Anime world
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie
D.O.B.: August 5th
Fav. Anime: That's tough... Ouran High School Host Club?
Loves: Eating, being lazy, shiny things, flowers, video games, books, spending money
Personal Message: Salutations :o
Picture (in spoiler alert):


here's your Membership Id card!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.