First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Please stop making "Useless" Threads.
3689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / somewhere.....los...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
lmao kinda funny how u made a forum about useless forum topics. This topic is kinda useless too. Its not that those users who make the useless topics dont kno the rules, they choose to ignore them and still make them hoping that someone mite have the same opinion as them. But still this forum is a good reminder.
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over there ------->
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
you realise that this also becomes a useless theard only its backwards?
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

casandr0 wrote:

lmao kinda funny how u made a forum about useless forum topics. This topic is kinda useless too. Its not that those users who make the useless topics dont kno the rules, they choose to ignore them and still make them hoping that someone mite have the same opinion as them. But still this forum is a good reminder.


Yes you're right but i still want people to read this topic so i want to keep this thread as much as alive as possible! =).
31602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
alright so you say stupid threads are pointless. This thread is basically pointless, your stating that the duplicates and other crappy threads should die. BUT what does this thread do? explain to me how this thread will stop idiotic users from being idiots. and plus we have forum mods for a reason, if everyone followed the rules we wouldn't need forum mods.

And this is in the wrong section =__= it has nothing anime related
~Mikki
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Kalasia wrote:

alright so you say stupid threads are pointless. This thread is basically pointless, your stating that the duplicates and other crappy threads should die. BUT what does this thread do? explain to me how this thread will stop idiotic users from being idiots. and plus we have forum mods for a reason, if everyone followed the rules we wouldn't forum mods.

~Mikki


That is so god damn true, but you know, i really can't explain how this thread will stop idiotic users from being idiots.

If i ever were a Forum mod i'd be more active than the ones that is availible right now and i'd get rid of these stupid threads pretty fast...
31602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

darkoff wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

alright so you say stupid threads are pointless. This thread is basically pointless, your stating that the duplicates and other crappy threads should die. BUT what does this thread do? explain to me how this thread will stop idiotic users from being idiots. and plus we have forum mods for a reason, if everyone followed the rules we wouldn't forum mods.

~Mikki


That is so god damn true, but you know, i really can't explain how this thread will stop idiotic users from being idiots.

If i ever were a Forum mod i'd be more active than the ones that is availible right now and i'd get rid of these stupid threads pretty fast...


the forum mods and every single other mods here are basically in college. besides a select few so there main point is there studies and since this is just volunteer work well CR comes second
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
CR's forum isn't that good compared to other dedicated forums...
3689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / somewhere.....los...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
u know u guys are fighting over if this forum is pointless or not. Its both, its remind for those who make the forums and its useless because its kinda ironic and also its gonna die. Its nice that u help the mods but this forum is also pointless.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

casandr0 wrote:

u know u guys are fighting over if this forum is pointless or not. Its both, its remind for those who make the forums and its useless because its kinda ironic and also its gonna die. Its nice that u help the mods but this forum is also pointless.


Yup i agree with you, but gief more active forum mods =/ since people here are going nuts! :O
Posted 12/19/08
can you post this to the drama section too? i mean, there are
many threads there that aren't duplicate but scream of uselessness.....

5321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Y'know, the people this thread is aimed at don't check if there's already another one like it, so wouldn't even notice this thread in the first place. That makes this thread useless.

Besides, nobody would make a thread if they considered it useless, so even people who agree with you might create such threads without believing that it's useless.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
LOLZ, calm down
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
no matter how hard you try people will still make "useless" threads.
at least you tried to make a difference.
kudos for you.
Posted 1/2/09
Some CR users are just thick-headed. Pshhh..XD
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
agreed(:
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
REPORTED FOR BEING USELESS!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.