First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
North Korea says U.S. President Bush deserved the shoe thrown at.
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth, Milky Way
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/20/08
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\12\20\story_20-12-2008_pg4_8

About a week ago, Bush got a shoe thrown at in Baghdad. But since he is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, he dodged it with his lightning reflexes. This is what North Korea had to had about the incident.

North Korea says Bush deserved Iraqi shoe insult

* Iraqi judge says Muntazar beaten after throwing shoes at Bush

SEOUL: North Korea’s government newspaper has poured scorn on US President George W Bush over the Baghdad shoe-throwing incident, saying the outgoing leader deserved it.

In a commentary entitled ‘Well-Deserved Insult’, Minju Chosun said on Thursday it was fortunate that Bush had been able to duck the flying footwear. “Otherwise, he would have had his face printed with the dirty shoe soles,” it said in an article seen on Friday on a media website operated by the communist state. The paper said Bush tried to put a brave face on the incident. But it likened his demeanour to “a cock soaked in the rain” – a reference to a Korean proverb describing a person who suddenly falls from high status to shame.

Minju Chosun added, “It was folly for Bush to appear recklessly for a press conference aimed at trying to win favour from Iraqis in a country where anti-US sentiment is reaching the sky. “The US power-holder subjected himself to greater disgrace as he attempted to embellish his failed policy in Iraq. It is unnecessary to add he was showered with derision and laughter.”

Also on Friday, Malaysia’s foreign minister praised the Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at Bush, calling it retaliation for the invasion of Iraq. “The best show of retaliation so far is the shoe throwing act by that remarkable reporter who gave President Bush his final farewell last week,” Foreign Minister Rais Yatim said at an event to commemorate the 63rd anniversary of the United Nations.
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / York, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
He deserves more than a shoe, now we have to rely on obama obama obama to fix what bush screwed up.
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/29/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-409447/Man-Throws-Two-Shoes-at-Bush-in-Iraq.html

Why don't the man throw a pocket bomb at him instead of some crappy shoes?
Posted 12/19/08
I agree.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
why is it important wat north korea says? ffs

Everyone who is against bush's ways which is most of the world just laughed and said he deserved it.
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
oh well. we might as well starting fighting with throwing shoes. at the rate our economy is going. oh well all great nations fall
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

oh well. we might as well starting fighting with throwing shoes. at the rate our economy is going. oh well all great nations fall


if ur nation falls we are coming down with u, so pray u guys fucking fix it.
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Kim Jong iLL and the rest of his cronies deserve Steel toe boots on their faces and a Butt plug on their Asses.

not to be a Bush administration Fanboy but its Formally disrespectful. a simple yell would've do.
Posted 12/19/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

oh well. we might as well starting fighting with throwing shoes. at the rate our economy is going. oh well all great nations fall


if ur nation falls we are coming down with u, so pray u guys fucking fix it.


canada right? yeah you guys are pretty much screwed unless you sell your oil to other countries then maybe but yeah your coming with us to poverty
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08

stareye_pink wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-409447/Man-Throws-Two-Shoes-at-Bush-in-Iraq.html

Why don't the man throw a bomb at him instead of some crappy shoes?


wait a minute... why a bomb? its held at conference room, in the green zone.

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

oh well. we might as well starting fighting with throwing shoes. at the rate our economy is going. oh well all great nations fall


if ur nation falls we are coming down with u, so pray u guys fucking fix it.


canada right? yeah you guys are pretty much screwed unless you sell your oil to other countries then maybe but yeah your coming with us to poverty


not canada thought i don't mind it, i mean japan since i will be moving back there soon. Living in australia atm i can also feel the affect.
Posted 12/19/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

oh well. we might as well starting fighting with throwing shoes. at the rate our economy is going. oh well all great nations fall


if ur nation falls we are coming down with u, so pray u guys fucking fix it.


canada right? yeah you guys are pretty much screwed unless you sell your oil to other countries then maybe but yeah your coming with us to poverty


not canada thought i don't mind it, i mean japan since i will be moving back there soon. Living in australia atm i can also feel the affect.


lets just a a lot of countries will be affected by us
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

oh well. we might as well starting fighting with throwing shoes. at the rate our economy is going. oh well all great nations fall


if ur nation falls we are coming down with u, so pray u guys fucking fix it.


canada right? yeah you guys are pretty much screwed unless you sell your oil to other countries then maybe but yeah your coming with us to poverty


not canada thought i don't mind it, i mean japan since i will be moving back there soon. Living in australia atm i can also feel the affect.


lets just a a lot of countries will be affected by us


agreed, america is the country with the flu atm and its gonna spread it to the rest unless it cures it self.

11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
gee, i don't understand why everyone only hates Bush. he does not make all the freaking decisions in this country, what about the rest of our government? they should be humiliated and 'shoe'd" at also.
as much as i dislike Bush, i feel that what the Iraqi did was very wrong
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
lol, korea, no one give a shit about you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.