First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Most Beautiful People in China: Top 50
Posted 2/27/10
yang mi
Posted 3/3/10
hangeng ^^
Posted 3/3/10
jackie chan for his action movie XD
Posted 3/6/10
me i have to be on that list!! jks ha ha nah i only know 6 peops on that list and personally i dont think many of them are actually really beautiful as its all photoshop and what not plus its inner beauty that counts
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/8/10 , edited 3/8/10
nananono

You are very ignorant!!! The comment that you had made proves that you are a person with ugly heart, soul and apparence.

Chinese ppl are beautiful, we definitly value natural beauties and people with good hearts, on the other hand, most chinese do not think highly of those who did plastic surgery to make themself superior than others.

We know that natural is the best, and we value the apparence that our parents gave us!

You can try to put us down, but in the end we will surpass your close mindset.

192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/10

Xyqy1 wrote:

nananono

You are very ignorant!!! The comment that you had made proves that you are a person with ugly heart, soul and apparence.

Chinese ppl are beautiful, we definitly value natural beauties and people with good hearts, on the other hand, most chinese do not think highly of those who did plastic surgery to make themself superior than others.

We know that natural is the best, and we value the apparence that our parents gave us!

You can try to put us down, but in the end we will surpass your close mindset.



192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/10
i agree with Xyqy1
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/21/10 , edited 3/21/10
same here, I know about four persons on that list^^,
It isn't surprising that number one is that chick, she got talent (love her martial arts moves) and her appearance is outstanding.^^*
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/10

Rooxy wrote:

same here, I know about four persons on that list^^,
It isn't surprising that number one is that chick, she got talent (love her martial arts moves) and her appearance is outstanding.^^*


i like her movie too
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/22/10 , edited 3/22/10

Well I can't say that you are wrong.. because it is indeed a personal taste... anyway, I think that there are people in every country who are more or less beautiful than others... And ya. you don't have to be so direct about your opinion, learn how to compromise.... Because some people may get hurt....
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/22/10
MMmm... Yeahh I've noticed that she (almost ;p )always plays the tough one^^,
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/14/10
liu yi fei
Posted 4/24/10

kokimonster wrote:

liu yi fei


i like her too...!
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / China? I wish! I...
Offline
Posted 4/24/10
LOL. Jackie Chan. XD He's still as beautiful as ever!!~
895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

iAmuto- wrote:

LOL. Jackie Chan. XD He's still as beautiful as ever!!~


i like him too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.