First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
▲I∂єи†ifi¢α†iσи Cαя∂s [ Cℓσsєd ]
Posted 4/17/09 , edited 4/17/09
Name : Namine-Chan
Username : -KawaiixChan-
Position : Member
Forum Topic : △Short Love Stories△
Card ID : Sample C Please
Lovers
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
letter D please!

name: Enma
username: vampire_snow
position: member
forum topic: love of the week
Lovers
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
Name : sophia
Username : amuami
Position : member
Forum Topic :?
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

Susanavy wrote:

name:Suzana
username:Susanavy
position:Moderator
fav. forum topic:Game:Kiss it or Kick it
I would like to have I.D letter d



here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

ShugoAmulet wrote:

name: Chiichan
username: shugoAmulet
position: member
fav. forum topic: whose ur anime crush *0*

i would love to have letter D plz *0*



here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

amuami wrote:

Name : sophia
Username : amuami
Position : member
Forum Topic :?


hm ... which sample ?
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/21/09

novilita wrote:

3rd pic please
Name : novie
Username : novilita
Position : member
Forum Topic : none

thanks



here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

ellenaa wrote:

i wanna have the 3rd pic please..tthnx

name: mariah ellaine
username:ellenaa
position:member
forum topic: gomenasai.i dunno dis one XD


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

-KawaiixChan- wrote:

Name : Namine-Chan
Username : -KawaiixChan-
Position : Member
Forum Topic : △Short Love Stories△
Card ID : Sample C Please


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

vampire_snow wrote:

letter D please!

name: Enma
username: vampire_snow
position: member
forum topic: love of the week

here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

CollageUniverse wrote:


vampire_snow wrote:

letter D please!

name: Enma
username: vampire_snow
position: member
forum topic: love of the week

here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse


i have one question... how do i get this?? XD
Lovers
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

CollageUniverse wrote:


amuami wrote:

Name : sophia
Username : amuami
Position : member
Forum Topic :?


hm ... which sample ?




c pls !!

Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

vampire_snow wrote:


CollageUniverse wrote:


vampire_snow wrote:

letter D please!

name: Enma
username: vampire_snow
position: member
forum topic: love of the week

here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse


i have one question... how do i get this?? XD


you mean as in place it somewhere else? just copy the crimg code above, or just save it and upload it again^^
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Name : emily
Username : sk8ing_cat
Position : Creator
Forum Topic : ~none~

Collageuniverse♥sk8ing_cat (yeah its not a quote but =p too bad hehe)

C)
Lovers
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


vampire_snow wrote:


CollageUniverse wrote:


vampire_snow wrote:

letter D please!

name: Enma
username: vampire_snow
position: member
forum topic: love of the week

here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse


i have one question... how do i get this?? XD


you mean as in place it somewhere else? just copy the crimg code above, or just save it and upload it again^^


arigatou!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.