First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
▲I∂єи†ifi¢α†iσи Cαя∂s [ Cℓσsєd ]
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

Bob_rules wrote:

I would like the first one plz!

Name : Rebecca
Username : Bob_rules
Position : Member
Forum Topic : None


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

narcissisticobsession wrote:

Name : kat
Username : narcissisticobsession
Position : member
Forum Topic : who's your anime crush?

i want to have the 3rd please... thanks!!!


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Posted 5/3/09

CollageUniverse wrote:


ineedmcdreamy wrote:

Name: Hana
Username: ineedmcdreamy
Position: Member
Forum Topic: Anime Couple of the Week

design A


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse


thanks a lot!
Posted 5/3/09
Thank you!
Lovers
3145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
thanks a lot!!! ^_^
Lovers
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In a world I wish...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
Collage. If u dont mind, I could help u with the id cards.
But i need the original pics..............
Posted 5/8/09
Name: Mimi-chan
Username: TaDaSe_LoVeR_FoReVeR
Position: Member
Forum topic: Sorry but I donno this

I want I.D. D
Posted 5/11/09
Name: Tomoyo
Username: SuzumiyaHaruhichan
Position: Member
Forum topic: Nothing
I want Design C
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

DoggyLuver42 wrote:

Collage. If u dont mind, I could help u with the id cards.
But i need the original pics..............


just pm him about it, then he'll know
Posted 5/21/09


Name :
Sakura Mizuki // Misa-chan
Username :
Jamie_25
Position :
moderator
Forum Topic :
Anime Couple of the Week~
ID Card letter A plz
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

TaDaSe_LoVeR_FoReVeR wrote:

Name: Mimi-chan
Username: TaDaSe_LoVeR_FoReVeR
Position: Member
Forum topic: Sorry but I donno this

I want I.D. D


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting and sorry for the long wait... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

SuzumiyaHaruhichan wrote:

Name: Tomoyo
Username: SuzumiyaHaruhichan
Position: Member
Forum topic: Nothing
I want Design C


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting and sorry for the long wait ^^ ... *smiles*



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Lovers
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 5/21/09 , edited 5/22/09
Name : Mei
Username : anime_person
Position : member
Forum Topic : ??

Edit : not following instructions ,once you see this ,please place the I.D. letter you choose.
Lovers
21661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

Jamie_25 wrote:



Name :
Sakura Mizuki // Misa-chan
Username :
Jamie_25
Position :
moderator
Forum Topic :
Anime Couple of the Week~
ID Card letter A plz


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*[/i



**uploaded by CollageUniverse
Posted 5/21/09

CollageUniverse wrote:


Jamie_25 wrote:



Name :
Sakura Mizuki // Misa-chan
Username :
Jamie_25
Position :
moderator
Forum Topic :
Anime Couple of the Week~
ID Card letter A plz


here's your I.D. Card ,thanks for waiting ... *smiles*[/i



**uploaded by CollageUniverse


Thanks a lot!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.