First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
what i want after my death.
Posted 1/3/09
I want my body be eaten by wild wolfes. ^^
And they schould invent new WMD's with my money^^
Posted 1/3/09
when i die, i want to be burried whit a simple funeral whit my favorite song, stanf by me or bring it home to me. of course i would have written a letter to my friends and parents that i love them so much . i dont anyone to cry for me, just remember who i was.
46636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / • ♥ Varia Headqua...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
People to remember me.
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Reincarnation
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Xardas6969 wrote:

I want my body be eaten by wild wolfes. ^^
And they schould invent new WMD's with my money^^


At least you wont be able to feel the wolves...
Posted 1/3/09

korean_chick wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:

I want my body be eaten by wild wolfes. ^^
And they schould invent new WMD's with my money^^


At least you wont be able to feel the wolves...


But the people will feel the WMD's XD
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Xardas6969 wrote:


korean_chick wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:

I want my body be eaten by wild wolfes. ^^
And they schould invent new WMD's with my money^^


At least you wont be able to feel the wolves...


But the people will feel the WMD's XD


Mind me asking, what is WMD's???
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore Tanglin...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
nothing
Posted 1/3/09

korean_chick wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:


korean_chick wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:

I want my body be eaten by wild wolfes. ^^
And they schould invent new WMD's with my money^^


At least you wont be able to feel the wolves...


But the people will feel the WMD's XD


Mind me asking, what is WMD's???


Weapon of mass destruction (WMD)
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Xardas6969 wrote:

Weapon of mass destruction (WMD)



Ah, I see...Im getting scared now...U are rather dangerous! xD
Posted 1/3/09
I'd like to stay dead please, no night of the living dead and crap.
Posted 1/3/09
I'd like to rest ^_^
Posted 1/3/09
I want there to be world peace and cheap drugs for everybody !!!

15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
i want to turn into a BIG star somthing very twinkly
1369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
I would want to be cremated... instead of being eaten my worms and other creatures in the soil - which is *shiver* very gross and disturbing to think about
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.