First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Fortune~ (幸運)
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/25/08

AmuxIku wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:




Good Girl..... *Drops her cookie which she was using to throw at the kitty*



Wait a sec... what kind of cookie was it?


Chocolate Chip 8D.


OMG!
Posted 12/23/08



Good Girl..... *Drops her cookie which she was using to throw at the kitty*



Wait a sec... what kind of cookie was it?


Chocolate Chip 8D.


OMG!

A.K.A. The Cookie of DEATH 8D!!!
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
:sweatingbullets:
The FanFic suddenly turned into a 'rescue the kitty' thing plus chocolate cookies...
Member
14898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The United States...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Awsome story Kiyomi-chan! ^w^ I can't wait till there is more!
Posted 12/23/08

mangalvr wrote:

:sweatingbullets:
The FanFic suddenly turned into a 'rescue the kitty' thing plus chocolate cookies...


hehe oops
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08

pandaluver11 wrote:

Awsome story Kiyomi-chan! ^w^ I can't wait till there is more!


thanks so much^^
Member
11796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Water Temple
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
I finally got around to reading this, Kiyomi-Chan!
I really like it so far! Keep up the good work!
I'll be waiting for the next chapter. ^.^
Posted 12/23/08

TheQueenAmanda wrote:

I finally got around to reading this, Kiyomi-Chan!
I really like it so far! Keep up the good work!
I'll be waiting for the next chapter. ^.^


arigatou^^
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

gamergurl21 wrote:


mangalvr wrote:

:sweatingbullets:
The FanFic suddenly turned into a 'rescue the kitty' thing plus chocolate cookies...


hehe oops





Oh well. Ooh, I like your Avii!
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
NICE CHAP! CONT PLS!
Posted 12/24/08

mangalvr wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


mangalvr wrote:

:sweatingbullets:
The FanFic suddenly turned into a 'rescue the kitty' thing plus chocolate cookies...


hehe oops





Oh well. Ooh, I like your Avii!


thanks X3
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

gamergurl21 wrote:


mangalvr wrote:


gamergurl21 wrote:


mangalvr wrote:

:sweatingbullets:
The FanFic suddenly turned into a 'rescue the kitty' thing plus chocolate cookies...


hehe oops





Oh well. Ooh, I like your Avii!


thanks X3




Ku ku ku ku.
Member
UN1M3 
17784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / No where to be seen
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
O-O okay.............. anyway
XD i like ur story ^_^ but im kinda confused with the italics >_< im not sure whose talking or think D= but the rest of the story is great XD very well organized ^_^
please continue ^_^
people are waiting to read it XD
Posted 12/27/08

UN1M3 wrote:

O-O okay.............. anyway
XD i like ur story ^_^ but im kinda confused with the italics >_< im not sure whose talking or think D= but the rest of the story is great XD very well organized ^_^
please continue ^_^
people are waiting to read it XD


the italics are usually amu talking in her head or remembering something. other times, like at the beginning of the story, are just points made to help the theme. i made it confusing on purpose XD i thought it fit the story better that way.
Member
25370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Hotori-san is kawaii
Ikuto-kun is hawttttttttttttttttttttttttt
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.