First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Song Of the Year!
31055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Which song do u think is the No.1 song of 2007!!??


i thnk personally that " from Yesterday " by 30 seconds to mars is an awesome song!!
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
sg
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Where to get that song?
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
beautiful world by hikki.
duhhh
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
bigbang lies
lol which did =]
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a hawks nest
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Judging by how much a song has been played I'd say Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's since it is so over played

Buuuut, in my opinion there are so many x]
I guess The Way She Feels by Between The Trees because that song has such great meaning and the lyrics mean a lot to me.
Not many people know of them but you should listen to it
=]
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

KariNagakura wrote:

Judging by how much a song has been played I'd say Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's since it is so over played

Buuuut, in my opinion there are so many x]
I guess The Way She Feels by Between The Trees because that song has such great meaning and the lyrics mean a lot to me.
Not many people know of them but you should listen to it
=]



what genre is this?
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a hawks nest
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

waltzforthemoon wrote:


KariNagakura wrote:

Judging by how much a song has been played I'd say Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's since it is so over played

Buuuut, in my opinion there are so many x]
I guess The Way She Feels by Between The Trees because that song has such great meaning and the lyrics mean a lot to me.
Not many people know of them but you should listen to it
=]



what genre is this?


It's rock/Indie

www.myspace.com/betweenthetreesmusic If you want to listen :D

1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

KariNagakura wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:


KariNagakura wrote:

Judging by how much a song has been played I'd say Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's since it is so over played

Buuuut, in my opinion there are so many x]
I guess The Way She Feels by Between The Trees because that song has such great meaning and the lyrics mean a lot to me.
Not many people know of them but you should listen to it
=]



what genre is this?


It's rock/Indie

www.myspace.com/betweenthetreesmusic If you want to listen :D



oh, thank you!!! this is wonderful. do you like other bands like devotchka, the editors, air traffic?
they sound a lot like this.

1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a hawks nest
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

waltzforthemoon wrote:


KariNagakura wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:


KariNagakura wrote:

Judging by how much a song has been played I'd say Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's since it is so over played

Buuuut, in my opinion there are so many x]
I guess The Way She Feels by Between The Trees because that song has such great meaning and the lyrics mean a lot to me.
Not many people know of them but you should listen to it
=]



what genre is this?


It's rock/Indie

www.myspace.com/betweenthetreesmusic If you want to listen :D



oh, thank you!!! this is wonderful. do you like other bands like devotchka, the editors, air traffic?
they sound a lot like this.




I know The Editors and Air Traffic but not Devotchka I'll look for some of their music
Yea I do like them :]

867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
YURAYURA? i don't know too many good songs....
31055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

xtwan wrote:

Where to get that song?


download from limewire~ or frostwire~

Posted 12/11/07
Asahina Mikuru no Bouken.
"Min min mirakuru miku runn runn"
or Hare Hare
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

rain_bow wrote:

bigbang lies
lol which did =]


yes big bang lies
15332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
seventh heaven - L'arc~en~ciel
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
These songs I'm listing aren't nessecary ones that I "love" but just ones that are loves by tons of other people

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
Stronger - Kanye West
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Apologize - One Republic
Tongue Tied - Faber Drive
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Gimmi More - Britney Spears
Crank That - Soulja Boy

Remeber Not necessarily songs I like
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.