First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Saddest Past?
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lahore Pakistan
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
well as far as i have seen the episodes i.e when luufy meets that skeleton guy on the ghost island, i find that NAMI's past is really sad
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adaven
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
My would be:

Nami, Brook, Nico Robin and Franky.

Nami lost her adoptive mother Bellemere to Arlong and was forced to work for him for a long time.

Brook lost his nakama to an attack, he even lost his shadow later and which kept him from seeing Laboon.

Nico Robin was marked as an evil force even as a child, picked on by her own people and for most of her life was on the run from the government and the people who betrayed her.

Franky, who only wanted to build ships that can help people was screwed over by the world government and lost a brilliant mentor, the fishman, Tom. And in his attempt to save Tom, he got ran over by the sea train and had to reconfigure himself to become a cyborg.

If I had to choose, the saddest past will have to go to Nico Robin because she had to endure the pain for the longest of time.
1599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Planet earth
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
I haven't seen brooke's past but I'll say Robin and Nami's
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / room
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Assault911 wrote:

It's Whitebeard's pass!


wat is white beards past?
1416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Robin's past...
Member
DBO
13609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Riverside/San Die...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

fatebreaker wrote:

It seems all of the Strawhats have a sad past. Someone close to them ends up dieing except for Sanji. I think Boa has the saddest past though. Being a slave and suffering who knows what.


Sanji's was sad, all the people he knew & loved died with the ship he was on as a child then he nearly starved to death on an island with someone he thought was a complete ass.


I'd have to say Robin's past is the saddest though, because EVERYONE she was close to as a child died and until she joined the Straw Hat Crew everyone betrayed her, from childhood until her early 20s forcing her to live on her own while on the run.
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Dri Thru
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
1.Chooper
2.Nami
3.Brook
4.Robin
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

sainz wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

It's Whitebeard's pass!


wat is white beards past?


Whitebeard once battle with Roger, and now Roger die, he betray the worId government, so it's so sad.
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Nico Robin
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / room
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Assault911 wrote:


sainz wrote:


Assault911 wrote:

It's Whitebeard's pass!


wat is white beards past?


Whitebeard once battle with Roger, and now Roger die, he betray the worId government, so it's so sad.


oh thnx 4 the info
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Riga, Latvia
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Assault911 wrote:
Whitebeard once battle with Roger, and now Roger die, he betray the worId government, so it's so sad.



huuuh? o-O
Whitebeard once battled with Roger...Roger died...who betrayed the World Gov.? Whitebeard ? o-O
HUH?!

2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

RoJo wrote:


Assault911 wrote:
Whitebeard once battle with Roger, and now Roger die, he betray the worId government, so it's so sad.



huuuh? o-O
Whitebeard once battled with Roger...Roger died...who betrayed the World Gov.? Whitebeard ? o-O
HUH?!



Yes, Whitebeard is once the flee admiraI, as weII as Sengoku, he Ieave when Roger die, he wanna be the PK
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Riga, Latvia
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
oh.. o-O
Okay O_O
thank's for explaining xD
Member
11661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA (Miami, FL)
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Assault911 wrote:


RoJo wrote:


Assault911 wrote:
Whitebeard once battle with Roger, and now Roger die, he betray the worId government, so it's so sad.



huuuh? o-O
Whitebeard once battled with Roger...Roger died...who betrayed the World Gov.? Whitebeard ? o-O
HUH?!



Yes, Whitebeard is once the flee admiraI, as weII as Sengoku, he Ieave when Roger die, he wanna be the PK


Where did you get that Whitebeard was once the Fleet Admiral??
452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / crunchyland
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
i think chopper and Franky had the saddest past cuz some how i just cry like heck when i saw their past!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.