First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Comments and Suggestions
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

veendey wrote:

How can you get a membership card


Membership cards will be available as soon as I finish making them.
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

kawaii-dango wrote:

how about roleplaying? That's soo fun


Good idea. But we still need more active members before I can make one. For that I'll give you 15 notes. (Add this to your bank account in the town group)
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

liddobunny7 wrote:

how about having a trumpet and saxaphone(sry i dun noe how to spell dat) as well Princess also maybe we can have a concert hall and a mall or something like dat


I thought of making more clans, but it will complicate things. Besides personalities/descriptions are hard to make. The concert hall and mall is located in the town group which you have been invited in.
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

heartwings wrote:

how about having a "song for the day" or let the members request a song and find the song for them to listen.:D


I thought of that before but I need more active members first. Although it's more of song of the week since it's hard to change songs on a daily basis. , just need the time to make it. The first event will be happening on mid-March. (You should look forward to that.) While the playlist.... I'm waiting for more members to join first before I make one. But thank you for suggesting it, for that I'll give you 10 notes (currency..... can be used in the town group.)
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
thank you , princess.. but what are notes and bank account? where can I finde it?
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

observantzani wrote:


liddobunny7 wrote:

how about having a trumpet and saxaphone(sry i dun noe how to spell dat) as well Princess also maybe we can have a concert hall and a mall or something like dat


I thought of making more clans, but it will complicate things. Besides personalities/descriptions are hard to make. The concert hall and mall is located in the town group which you have been invited in.


o im sry i just wanted to help>.<
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

kawaii-dango wrote:

thank you , princess.. but what are notes and bank account? where can I finde it?


it's in the town group. the group called melodia town. quote this if you aren't a member.
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

liddobunny7 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


liddobunny7 wrote:

how about having a trumpet and saxaphone(sry i dun noe how to spell dat) as well Princess also maybe we can have a concert hall and a mall or something like dat


I thought of making more clans, but it will complicate things. Besides personalities/descriptions are hard to make. The concert hall and mall is located in the town group which you have been invited in.


o im sry i just wanted to help>.<


thank you for your kind offer. i'll be sure to ask your help when i need it. as of now, i just you to be active
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

observantzani wrote:


liddobunny7 wrote:


observantzani wrote:


liddobunny7 wrote:

how about having a trumpet and saxaphone(sry i dun noe how to spell dat) as well Princess also maybe we can have a concert hall and a mall or something like dat


I thought of making more clans, but it will complicate things. Besides personalities/descriptions are hard to make. The concert hall and mall is located in the town group which you have been invited in.


o im sry i just wanted to help>.<


thank you for your kind offer. i'll be sure to ask your help when i need it. as of now, i just you to be active


thank you princess =]
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Is there a way to se all the forum post you have postet except to count them, because it is a little hard to now how many notes you have?
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

veendey wrote:

Is there a way to se all the forum post you have postet except to count them, because it is a little hard to now how many notes you have?


Unfortunately, there isn't. You just have to make do with whatever you counted. Besides, it's easy to earn money if you're very active.
Resident
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
I got 2 suggestions...
Might sucks so please be prepared...XD

1)
Maybe put the link of "Melodia Town" to the group profile page so people can easily link to that group

2)
Give a forum that allow people to post their websites which showcase their talents.

Eg.
If you are in the flute clan, you really know how to play a flute and you have a website or channel (maybe youtube) of you playing the flute or performing, then post the website link on that forum so other members of the group can go and enjoy or know your talent.
-This is kind weird but i just thought of this idea suddenly...Just decided to post it...^^-
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/5/09

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

I got 2 suggestions...
Might sucks so please be prepared...XD

1)
Maybe put the link of "Melodia Town" to the group profile page so people can easily link to that group

2)
Give a forum that allow people to post their websites which showcase their talents.

Eg.
If you are in the flute clan, you really know how to play a flute and you have a website or channel (maybe youtube) of you playing the flute or performing, then post the website link on that forum so other members of the group can go and enjoy or know your talent.
-This is kind weird but i just thought of this idea suddenly...Just decided to post it...^^-


For the first one: i'm still thinking if i should just transfer all the games in here instead. not much people visit the town group....

For the second one: The idea is good. i'll think about it.
Resident
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

observantzani wrote:

For the first one: i'm still thinking if i should just transfer all the games in here instead. not much people visit the town group....

For the second one: The idea is good. i'll think about it.


That's great! XDD
Truthfully, it's true that there are more people visiting this group instead of there...
Peasant
13064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

observantzani wrote:

If you want to say anything about the group or give ideas to make the group better. Just post them. It will be greatly appreciated. And I really do take the time to read them even if I don't reply back.


ne Princess how about we have an RPG forum where everyone can participate using their own characters and somewhat made a story
(you know something like the RPG in Moonlight Butterflies)

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.