First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Comments and Suggestions
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/09

d_ianne963 wrote:


observantzani wrote:

If you want to say anything about the group or give ideas to make the group better. Just post them. It will be greatly appreciated. And I really do take the time to read them even if I don't reply back.


ne Princess how about we have an RPG forum where everyone can participate using their own characters and somewhat made a story
(you know something like the RPG in Moonlight Butterflies)



That's already in my plans. Our first RPG will be released around December. Most users will be online at this time. Plus, it's a special for our first year anniversary.
Apprentice
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

I got 2 suggestions...
Might sucks so please be prepared...XD

1)
Maybe put the link of "Melodia Town" to the group profile page so people can easily link to that group

2)
Give a forum that allow people to post their websites which showcase their talents.

Eg.
If you are in the flute clan, you really know how to play a flute and you have a website or channel (maybe youtube) of you playing the flute or performing, then post the website link on that forum so other members of the group can go and enjoy or know your talent.
-This is kind weird but i just thought of this idea suddenly...Just decided to post it...^^-


I agree with the second one!
I suggested something to hime-sama that's mostly the same thing as you suggested. [i think]
i kinda said "you can built an orchestra there haha ...or maybe next task ull give them is that they'll upload a video of them playing their instrument ^^ i think that wud be cool!" (note: i was not a member yet and i was just excited about the idea )
but then hime-sama replied that what i am suggesting is hard [i agree] because not all of the members knows how to really play their chosen instruments so...here's another suggestion
gomenasai if it's still impossible and hard to do ^^ i just want to give ideas as much as possible


~ We can hold a special event [like a festival or something] during our anniversary [or any month you choose] and in that event every clan will have a representative that'll upload a video of them playing their instrument [since i was kinda thinking that every clan must have 2-3 members who knows how to play]. It would be a competition between clans and there will be some kind of reward after [1st place to 6th place]. The piece that'll be played can be decided by a theme or depends on the representative. Or to avoid being amaze by the length of the piece, short pieces can be played [simple pieces].
[but i think for this kind of event we'll need more active members, a representative who'll be willing to show their talent and no blaming the representative for not placing 1st or being last place XD hehe]
~Uploading a video in the group can be one of the options in ranking higher or points can be given to those who do upload.
~Maybe as the story unfolds, new clans will appear. By then more members will be active since they'll be coming back for the story and the activities
[ill post again if i have new ideas that can help ^_^ ill try to think of more "simpler" ideas ]

=ScheZeLLa=


Resident
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

saberStarLight wrote:

I agree with the second one!
I suggested something to hime-sama that's mostly the same thing as you suggested. [i think]
i kinda said "you can built an orchestra there haha ...or maybe next task ull give them is that they'll upload a video of them playing their instrument ^^ i think that wud be cool!" (note: i was not a member yet and i was just excited about the idea )
but then hime-sama replied that what i am suggesting is hard [i agree] because not all of the members knows how to really play their chosen instruments so...here's another suggestion
gomenasai if it's still impossible and hard to do ^^ i just want to give ideas as much as possible


~ We can hold a special event [like a festival or something] during our anniversary [or any month you choose] and in that event every clan will have a representative that'll upload a video of them playing their instrument [since i was kinda thinking that every clan must have 2-3 members who knows how to play]. It would be a competition between clans and there will be some kind of reward after [1st place to 6th place]. The piece that'll be played can be decided by a theme or depends on the representative. Or to avoid being amaze by the length of the piece, short pieces can be played [simple pieces].
[but i think for this kind of event we'll need more active members, a representative who'll be willing to show their talent and no blaming the representative for not placing 1st or being last place XD hehe]
~Uploading a video in the group can be one of the options in ranking higher or points can be given to those who do upload.
~Maybe as the story unfolds, new clans will appear. By then more members will be active since they'll be coming back for the story and the activities
[ill post again if i have new ideas that can help ^_^ ill try to think of more "simpler" ideas ]

=ScheZeLLa=




...
OMG!!!!
NICE IDEA!!!!!
Maybe different clan should have a leader and the leader can decide and choose the song that they are going to play/sing!!!!~
Then maybe someone can mix all the playing of instruments/singings in one video and put it on youtube as the competition you said above!!! XDD
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

saberStarLight wrote:


Tsukishima_Amu wrote:

I got 2 suggestions...
Might sucks so please be prepared...XD

1)
Maybe put the link of "Melodia Town" to the group profile page so people can easily link to that group

2)
Give a forum that allow people to post their websites which showcase their talents.

Eg.
If you are in the flute clan, you really know how to play a flute and you have a website or channel (maybe youtube) of you playing the flute or performing, then post the website link on that forum so other members of the group can go and enjoy or know your talent.
-This is kind weird but i just thought of this idea suddenly...Just decided to post it...^^-


I agree with the second one!
I suggested something to hime-sama that's mostly the same thing as you suggested. [i think]
i kinda said "you can built an orchestra there haha ...or maybe next task ull give them is that they'll upload a video of them playing their instrument ^^ i think that wud be cool!" (note: i was not a member yet and i was just excited about the idea )
but then hime-sama replied that what i am suggesting is hard [i agree] because not all of the members knows how to really play their chosen instruments so...here's another suggestion
gomenasai if it's still impossible and hard to do ^^ i just want to give ideas as much as possible


~ We can hold a special event [like a festival or something] during our anniversary [or any month you choose] and in that event every clan will have a representative that'll upload a video of them playing their instrument [since i was kinda thinking that every clan must have 2-3 members who knows how to play]. It would be a competition between clans and there will be some kind of reward after [1st place to 6th place]. The piece that'll be played can be decided by a theme or depends on the representative. Or to avoid being amaze by the length of the piece, short pieces can be played [simple pieces].
[but i think for this kind of event we'll need more active members, a representative who'll be willing to show their talent and no blaming the representative for not placing 1st or being last place XD hehe]
~Uploading a video in the group can be one of the options in ranking higher or points can be given to those who do upload.
~Maybe as the story unfolds, new clans will appear. By then more members will be active since they'll be coming back for the story and the activities
[ill post again if i have new ideas that can help ^_^ ill try to think of more "simpler" ideas ]

=ScheZeLLa=




1) There is a special event for our anniversary. It's still on planning mode. So far, there are 4 things to look out for in our anniversary which will be a secret for now.
2)Uploading videos can be a task if you put it that way.
3)I can't create more clans since that will put "holes" in the story.

But thanks for the suggestions.



Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/09

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:



...
OMG!!!!
NICE IDEA!!!!!
Maybe different clan should have a leader and the leader can decide and choose the song that they are going to play/sing!!!!~
Then maybe someone can mix all the playing of instruments/singings in one video and put it on youtube as the competition you said above!!! XDD


I actually thought of clan leaders but there aren't active members at the moment. I'll be giving the positions to the ones that deserve it. About the competition, Shelle proposed, I'll think about it. Right now, I'm busy writing the story since I don't want delay in posting them plus I'm preparing tasks for the Summer Music Exams.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Apprentice
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/09









^_^ you have nice ideas too! but yeah not much active members >.<'
too bad...when we'll gain more active members we can also have some kind of avii making, or banner contest ^^ or maybe a fan art!

Thanks for reading my suggestions princess ^_~

=ScheZeLLa=
Resident
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 6/2/09

observantzani wrote:

I actually thought of clan leaders but there aren't active members at the moment. I'll be giving the positions to the ones that deserve it. About the competition, Shelle proposed, I'll think about it. Right now, I'm busy writing the story since I don't want delay in posting them plus I'm preparing tasks for the Summer Music Exams.

Thanks for the suggestion.


Oh~ I see....
It's just a suggestion so of course~
Please continue what you want to do of course!~ ^.^
It's just some ideas that run through my head so you don't need to thank me for that...
Still, thank you for hearing out my suggestion~ =D
Peasant
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In a box
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
Maybe you should add more instruments.Like the Trumpet,Viola,Cello,Double Bass,and Clarinet

Also,I love how fun this group is~ It has a lot of forum games ^.^
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

WingsOfWind wrote:

Maybe you should add more instruments.Like the Trumpet,Viola,Cello,Double Bass,and Clarinet

Also,I love how fun this group is~ It has a lot of forum games ^.^


Somebody suggested that to me but I can't create more clans since that will put "holes" in the story. I hope you understand.

Thanks. I just added 4 more forum games. I hope you'll like them.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Peasant
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
hmm... i dont have many music photos... can Hime-sama make an unrelated album? o.0
Creator
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09

TeNShIkA wrote:

hmm... i dont have many music photos... can Hime-sama make an unrelated album? o.0


If you can't find music photos, just upload any photos. But there's additonal of 6 photos.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.