First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
OMFG Zero kissed Yuki!!!!!!!!
2140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / behind sarah with...
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Airei24 wrote:

.........>< ok
believe whatev you want......
ish going to be zeroXyuki the whole way.......




ONLY in the anime. In the manga, Zero WILL kill Yuuki!!!!


wait u no this for sure!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Member
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/11/11
of course, I screamed inside.. Or just died.. lol!
I love Zero & YUki together..
Member
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/11
Yuuki loves Zero indeed`
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/27/11

ferfilia wrote:

Yuuki loves Zero indeed`



Yuuki loves Zero like a brother... family matters to be exact. Yuuki loves and desires Kaname... not only they're engaged and pureblood vampires... but also as soulmates.
Member
23454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 6/30/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


ferfilia wrote:

Yuuki loves Zero indeed`



Yuuki loves Zero like a brother... family matters to be exact. Yuuki loves and desires Kaname... not only they're engaged and pureblood vampires... but also as soulmates.


I think you cannot deny the fact that Yuuki claimed that one piece of her heart will always be attached to Zero. Why did she hide when she saw Zero carrying Maria in ch. 73? And why did she went for Zero's neck instead of sucking the blood which was dripping from Zero's wrist, also in chapter 73? It is said that neck is the romantic spot. I don't think she did these actions just because "she loves Zero like a brother", as you say so. Well, I might be wrong, for which I doubt, but let's wait until Yuuki clears up her feeling towards Zero. And I don't think this occurrence is far.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/3/11 , edited 7/3/11

DarkHeaven04 wrote:

I think you cannot deny the fact that Yuuki claimed that one piece of her heart will always be attached to Zero. Why did she hide when she saw Zero carrying Maria in ch. 73? And why did she went for Zero's neck instead of sucking the blood which was dripping from Zero's wrist, also in chapter 73? It is said that neck is the romantic spot. I don't think she did these actions just because "she loves Zero like a brother", as you say so. Well, I might be wrong, for which I doubt, but let's wait until Yuuki clears up her feeling towards Zero. And I don't think this occurrence is far.



Darkie... are you looking at an unreliable scanlation again? In chapter 73, I believe that Sara and Zero shares one thing in common-- Ichiru. And from my perspective, she believes that Ichiru is inside Zero's heart.




DarkHeaven04 wrote:

And why did she went for Zero's neck instead of sucking the blood which was dripping from Zero's wrist, also in chapter 73?


It's because Yuuki have been taking the tampered blood tablets that Sara have created. Sara have created the tampered blood tablets (both tasteless and the improved flavor) to make all vampires lose control of their bloodlust.




DarkHeaven04 wrote:

It is said that neck is the romantic spot. I don't think she did these actions just because "she loves Zero like a brother", as you say so.


Zero's neck is the romantic spot? Do you have proof of that page? I find your comment about it completely bull. Furthermore, Zero is blackmailing Yuuki and take advantage of her and pushes her to the ground. If Yuuki doesn't drink Zero's blood, he'll smash her school game. How fucking pathetic?


Just you wait until chapter 74. There's a great possibility that Ms. Kuran won't be drinking Zero's blood when either Kaname, Hanabusa, or Maria (or Yuuki herself) prevents that from happening.
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/11
saw it saw it// i was like took you long enough but <33333
Member
23454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 7/5/11


Sara? What does Sara have to do with Ichiru? Maybe you mean Maria? If that's so, yes, I think Maria is interested in Zero only because she thinks that Ichiru and Shizuka are "inside" him. I don't think that Yuuki ate the new blood tablets that Sara has created to be able to control the ones who take them. Do you have a proof? About the second part, -I know that this is not exactly a proof- I've read in a forum of VK in a site that neck is the romantic and intimate part of the body that a Vampire can bite. Yuuki could just suck the blood of Zero's wrist, as I said before, but she didn't. I disagree with you about what you said; that Zero takes advantage of Yuuki and tries to push her to the ground. I believe that Zero tried to tell Yuuki the truth about her situation; she's weak. Very weak. He tried to open her eyes and make her realise that too, if she hasn't already. Zero never said "I'll smash your Night class". He said that if Yuuki continiues to be that weak, her Night class will eventually crumple down which is true, unless someone help her or she do something about it on her own. And about the last part, there's a great possibility that Yuuki will drink Zero's blood and that nobody will interrupt her too. That would be fair to the couple's fans, don't you think? They, including me, have waited for so long for a scene like this, after the many Yume love scenes that lasted 20+ chapters. That's about 2 years.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 7/5/11 , edited 7/5/11
Dark, aren't you paying any attention of what I've posted? Sara is planning to use Zero to her advantage. Not to mention the fact she had used a vampire hunter in her plot to kill her ex-fiance Ouri. Yuuki had taken the three blood tablets that Sara have created before creating the improved blood tablets with flavor.



*These pages in chapter 72 were just before Sara have improved the formula of her blood tablets.


*And this page in chapter 73 comes after Yuuki attempts to drink Sayori's blood. Do I find that completely normal? Don't think so...


And Zero IS blackmailing Yuuki. A mutual friend of mine have posted a comment from a reliable source and posted what Zero said to Yuuki in both Japanese and English--



so then the early version was more accurate
here's the part where it says that:

...そうやっていつまでも腰抜けているつもりなら - ...If you are going to be that coward forever,

お前の学校ごっこは今すぐ潰す - I will smash your school game right now.

Zero's next reply after Yuuki's did not want to drink his blood..

わかった - I got it

潰す - I will smash it (which referred to the school game he told Yuuki earlier)




DarkHeaven04 wrote:
And about the last part, there's a great possibility that Yuuki will drink Zero's blood and that nobody will interrupt her too. That would be fair to the couple's fans, don't you think? They, including me, have waited for so long for a scene like this, after the many Yume love scenes that lasted 20+ chapters. That's about 2 years.


When the next chapter comes, I'm sure you'll be disappointed when either Kaname, Hanabusa, or even Maria shows up and prevent that from happening. There's also a greater possibility that Yuuki will stop herself and run away. Darkie... I hate to tell you this but your dreams of Zero & Yuuki are DEFINITELY going to die out and reveal its true colors because of two things-- unrequited love and incompatible fate. Zero WILL fall into Level-E whether you accept it or not! That's all I have to say about it to you. Don't speak to me ever again!!!!!
Member
32377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Liverpool, Mersey...
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
What's up with the drama in this forum? O.O
Member
23454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
Hmm... Someone here told me that about the bite scene between Zero and Yuuki in ch. 74. "When the next chapter comes, I'm sure you'll be disappointed when either Kaname, Hanabusa, or even Maria shows up and prevent that from happening. There's also a greater possibility that Yuuki will stop herself and run away." That proves you can't be sure about things that have not happened yet.. Right, Tony?
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

DarkHeaven04 wrote:

Hmm... Someone here told me that about the bite scene between Zero and Yuuki in ch. 74. "When the next chapter comes, I'm sure you'll be disappointed when either Kaname, Hanabusa, or even Maria shows up and prevent that from happening. There's also a greater possibility that Yuuki will stop herself and run away." That proves you can't be sure about things that have not happened yet.. Right, Tony?



Was I talking to you?!
Member
23454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


DarkHeaven04 wrote:

Hmm... Someone here told me that about the bite scene between Zero and Yuuki in ch. 74. "When the next chapter comes, I'm sure you'll be disappointed when either Kaname, Hanabusa, or even Maria shows up and prevent that from happening. There's also a greater possibility that Yuuki will stop herself and run away." That proves you can't be sure about things that have not happened yet.. Right, Tony?



Was I talking to you?!


At that time, yes.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Then you've come to the wrong place, Darkie. This dramatic bullshit is over!!!!!
Member
23454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
I think that way too. I just wanted to clear a thing up. That's all.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.