First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Why do some people ask if they should watch this anime or not ?
Posted 12/20/08
Yes, definately as a form of recommendation. Sometimes people are just left unable to decide whether to watch something or not. Some motivation and recommendation might just lead them to something great. They might just miss out on something great because of not being sure whether to watch or not.
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under your beddd.
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
When you want to watch something and you're not sure if you like it, you can ask somebody else for their opinion. You don't want to get disappointed when you watch it and then you don't like it. That'd be a waste of time.
Posted 12/20/08
Nobody wants to watch a crap.
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
hmm because u don't want to waste your time watching an anime that is crap!!!!!!
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Missouri
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
That, and believe it or not... Some people still BUY anime. D: It's shocking, I know.
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/20/08

xdarkangel2389x wrote:


roby55 wrote:

As the topic said why do i see some people asking if its okay to watch this anime or not .

In my oppinion thats the beauty of Anime youl never know if your going to like it or not and it cant hurt to watch the first episode of the anime cant it ? you either waste your time thinking if you should watch this or start watchng the first episode ^_^





please no flaming and lock this thread if its duplicate thanks you


Why waste your time on some crap? Its the beauty of finding out of its a good anime, to know if you should watch it or not. You dont know if its good, its just like T.V show, you hear something from your friends and then you think "oh I guess I'll try it!" its common to get recommendations for pretty much anything.

Not just anime, but everything you ask if its good or not. So, you're wrong there. You waste more time watching some shit then finding out if the shit is good enough to watch.



yeah but i said only try the first epi first if they dont realy really like the first ep then they hav the choice to not watch it but we all have our own oppinion so i an undestand :)
Posted 12/20/08 , edited 12/20/08

roby55 wrote:


xdarkangel2389x wrote:


roby55 wrote:

As the topic said why do i see some people asking if its okay to watch this anime or not .

In my oppinion thats the beauty of Anime youl never know if your going to like it or not and it cant hurt to watch the first episode of the anime cant it ? you either waste your time thinking if you should watch this or start watchng the first episode ^_^





please no flaming and lock this thread if its duplicate thanks you


Why waste your time on some crap? Its the beauty of finding out of its a good anime, to know if you should watch it or not. You dont know if its good, its just like T.V show, you hear something from your friends and then you think "oh I guess I'll try it!" its common to get recommendations for pretty much anything.

Not just anime, but everything you ask if its good or not. So, you're wrong there. You waste more time watching some shit then finding out if the shit is good enough to watch.



yeah but i said only try the first epi first if they dont realy really like the first ep then they hav the choice to not watch it but we all have our own oppinion so i an undestand :)


The first episode is always the worst, you cant get far with just watching the first episode, in my case it takes me about four episodes to say to myself that the anime is worth watching. Why waste four episodes when you can just ask?
53175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Copenhagen
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
lol...fuck knows.. dip-shits that dont know their own mind i guess. Makes sense to ask someone who's judgement you trust but when people are asking everyone in general then they are quite obviously retarded.
22324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
To not waste time watching a crap anime when you could be watching a good one.
2733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lil red dot (:
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
cuz if the anime is not good , you'll be wasting ur time
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
Theres alot of crap in some stuff ...like 15 minutes with no speaking or action or any sign of the main characters......which is probably a good reason to ask if its good enough to watch ;p

(yea i did watch it all then i dropped it for wasting my time)
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

CountessD wrote:

Because some anime really suck and you shouldn't waste your time with them.


totally agree
Posted 12/20/08
because no one wants to waste their time
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / ...in your manga!
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
I don't really care if they ask. The only thing is that I won't answer their question. Or say, "check it out" or "check her out". lololo
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
they learn after the first post anyway...either nobody replies or loads of people send death threats to them ;p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.