Created by JEpop_Love
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
For girls: you would rather be..
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
sexy and fierce
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Cute and innocent, lol.
2852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
cute and innocent for me.
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
cute and innocent >.<
5446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
why don´t u hv OTHER? i want to be me, that´s all.
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in Georgia
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
How about a sexy and fierce woman that can also be cute and innocent? It's essentially a small summary of who I am.
123541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
i'd rather be cute and innocent... ^____^
22081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
cute and innocent...
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
cute and innocent
17860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
well both of them are good ,, jst being me XP
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

baongoc0405 wrote:

why don´t u hv OTHER? i want to be me, that´s all.


LOL
if i have that then everyone will pick that
and it wont be fun wont it?
(:
Posted 12/21/08
Sexy and Fierce of course!
5446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

JEpop_Love wrote:


baongoc0405 wrote:

why don´t u hv OTHER? i want to be me, that´s all.


LOL
if i have that then everyone will pick that
and it wont be fun wont it?
(:


maybe, :P, i was thinking u r a boy, =))
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Sexy and Fierce. RAWR.
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

baongoc0405 wrote:


JEpop_Love wrote:


baongoc0405 wrote:

why don´t u hv OTHER? i want to be me, that´s all.


LOL
if i have that then everyone will pick that
and it wont be fun wont it?
(:


maybe, :P, i was thinking u r a boy, =))


LOL!
NAHHHH
there ARE more girls in CR than boys XPP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.