First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
kim eugene and john loyd cruz SOON!!!
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

mylove143 wrote:

never heard? just a rumor?


nope it is NOT a rumor... its truly madly deeply TRUE!!!
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Acer Aspire 4520G
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
it would be a good project

count me in!! im so looking forward
and so looking for sources if this is true,
but Y NOT?!

hope this project will be cosidered
Posted 12/22/08

badjazz wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

never heard? just a rumor?


nope it is NOT a rumor... its truly madly deeply TRUE!!!


never heard?

btw where do you heard the news?
1127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Vegas xd
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

badjazz wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

never heard? just a rumor?


nope it is NOT a rumor... its truly madly deeply TRUE!!!


are u 10000000000000% sure?
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

faceless003 wrote:


badjazz wrote:


faceless003 wrote:


benock13 wrote:


faceless003 wrote:


benock13 wrote:


faceless003 wrote:


badjazz wrote:

[i]after the big success of " A Time 4 Us" ( kahit isang saglit in d phil. ) starring jericho rosales and carmen soo, there's a BIG BUZZ that is now spreading in whole network ( ABS-CBN ) that another intl. project is soon to begin early next year!!! starring korean super star KIM EUGENE[/u] and a filipino heartthrob JOHN LOYD CRUZ in "Pangarap ko ang ibigin ka " ( My Dream Is 2 Love You )!!!



SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS??? EXCITING RYT???

tgal ng pinag-aaralan ito ng abs, hope ko lng wg n i2loy..........



Bat naman ayaw mo????

auq lng, bkt may angal?!

Wala lang....Masama bang magtanong????


oo...


bkit naman??? ka-puso ka nuh???

wlng puso-puso d2...

bat naman mukhang badtrip na badtrip ka???
PEACE!!! just asking ok???
chill up!!!
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

mylove143 wrote:


badjazz wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

never heard? just a rumor?


nope it is NOT a rumor... its truly madly deeply TRUE!!!


never heard?

btw where do you heard the news?



try to search 4 some updates 4 kim eugene....

570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

badjazz wrote:

after the big success of " A Time 4 Us" ( kahit isang saglit in d phil. ) starring jericho rosales and carmen soo, there's a BIG BUZZ that is now spreading in whole network ( ABS-CBN ) that another intl. project is soon to begin early next year!!! starring korean super star KIM EUGENE
and a filipino heartthrob JOHN LOYD CRUZ in "Pangarap ko ang ibigin ka " ( My Dream Is 2 Love You )!!!


SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS??? EXCITING RYT???

[b]a time 4 us is not a movie its a fil-malaysian drama produced by ABS-CBN and DOUBLE VISION that aired in philippines, singapore, malaysia, indonesia ( i guess ) and other asian country... also " PANARAP KO ANG IBIGIN KA " is a T.V Drama but now it would be Korean-filipino drama because of the two main stars from philippines and korea... that will be producing by the same producers also....

wow it really makes me felt excited! i love john? is this true? if ever it will happen when it is?
wow such a cute tandem with the 2 countries superstar!
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
wOw i love them both.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haYyyyy.... I'll be following this okay? hope* it's true.
687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

ChinkoyMYX wrote:


badjazz wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

never heard? just a rumor?


nope it is NOT a rumor... its truly madly deeply TRUE!!!


are u 10000000000000% sure?



well d truth is im not sure 4 john loyd cruz... coz they said the network ( ABS ) is still on process of choosing if who will be the best leading man that could suit 4 d role but loydi is d top choice!!

Posted 12/22/08

badjazz wrote:


mylove143 wrote:


badjazz wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

never heard? just a rumor?


nope it is NOT a rumor... its truly madly deeply TRUE!!!


never heard?

btw where do you heard the news?



try to search 4 some updates 4 kim eugene....



oh i see! btw tnx for the news
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

badjazz wrote:


ChinkoyMYX wrote:


badjazz wrote:


mylove143 wrote:

never heard? just a rumor?


nope it is NOT a rumor... its truly madly deeply TRUE!!!


are u 10000000000000% sure?



well d truth is im not sure 4 john loyd cruz... coz they said the network ( ABS ) is still on process of choosing if who will be the best leading man that could suit 4 d role but loydi is d top choice!!



If ever it is true..... Give the role to John Lloyd......Matatapos na rin ata ang Betty???? Base sa nasagap mong chika kelan daw ito ipapalabas????
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / seoul, south korea
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
if its true...I CAN'T WAIT!
Posted 12/22/08
wow..im so excited..i really love kim eugene in 3 dads with one mom..

674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
then that would be great! spread some filipino actors/actresses through asia not only japanese/korean/taiwanese
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
i hope this materializes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.