First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what is ur fav drama with him?
Member
1604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hmm!!??
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
i think GOONG
Posted 2/22/08
i vote for GOONG---princess hours!!!! i love it sososo much!!! i bought cds to remember them!
Member
16612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / F / ...small island...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
That would definitely b Goong! I miss Shin Goon
Member
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
goong he is only in 2 dramas right ?? goong and the devil
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
GOONG!!!
Posted 3/17/08
GOONG, GOONG ,GOONG and yeah GOONGXDDDD
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
it would definitely be goong.. i started collecting all of his photos in the internet and also yeh's photos.. now i have lot's of there photos.. in my special box.. i just truly love them .. sigh's..
Posted 3/26/08

adys wrote:

it would definitely be goong.. i started collecting all of his photos in the internet and also yeh's photos.. now i have lot's of there photos.. in my special box.. i just truly love them .. sigh's..


u r crazy...hahaha but luv him, too!

Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

purpledahlia7 wrote:


adys wrote:

it would definitely be goong.. i started collecting all of his photos in the internet and also yeh's photos.. now i have lot's of there photos.. in my special box.. i just truly love them .. sigh's..


u r crazy...hahaha but luv him, too!



actually me and my sister are totally addicted to jjh and yeh.. we both collect pictures.. we have so many and we put it in a photo album.. haha.. really
Posted 3/26/08

adys wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


adys wrote:

it would definitely be goong.. i started collecting all of his photos in the internet and also yeh's photos.. now i have lot's of there photos.. in my special box.. i just truly love them .. sigh's..


u r crazy...hahaha but luv him, too!



actually me and my sister are totally addicted to jjh and yeh.. we both collect pictures.. we have so many and we put it in a photo album.. haha.. really


oohhhh...this one is soooo cute!!!

Member
1291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Princess Hours ofcourse...Thats obvious!
Member
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
The drama where I've known the existence of Jo Ji Hoon..

Goong!!!! haha.
Member
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / walking under the...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
we all know that his best drama is goong!
Moderator
6467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
goong!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.