Post Reply Lounge
vice-principal
3295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
This is where you can discuss anything! You can tell us some things that you think we can improve on and if you think we should add something to our group. =]
animator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
umm i have a questioncan one person have more than one role?
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

tsunari wrote:

umm i have a questioncan one person have more than one role?

yup, they can :)
then we'll ask you which one you want to be called, it's like you have a day job as a teacher, and a weekend job as a waitress, everyone will know you as the teacher :D

animator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


tsunari wrote:

umm i have a questioncan one person have more than one role?

yup, they can :)
then we'll ask you which one you want to be called, it's like you have a day job as a teacher, and a weekend job as a waitress, everyone will know you as the teacher :D



okay thnx
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

tsunari wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


tsunari wrote:

umm i have a questioncan one person have more than one role?

yup, they can :)
then we'll ask you which one you want to be called, it's like you have a day job as a teacher, and a weekend job as a waitress, everyone will know you as the teacher :D



okay thnx

no prob. :)

animator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08
oh and i have another suggestion
you know for the ID thingy
we can make seperate styles and use different fonts and different patterns
so each one can be diff in their own way
besides the picture
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

tsunari wrote:

oh and i have another suggestion
you know for the ID thingy
we can make seperate styles and use different fonts and different patterns
so each one can be diff in their own way
besides the picture


for each and every one? naw.... but you did spark an idea
i'll work on ID's some other week though
animator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


tsunari wrote:

oh and i have another suggestion
you know for the ID thingy
we can make seperate styles and use different fonts and different patterns
so each one can be diff in their own way
besides the picture


for each and every one? naw.... but you did spark an idea
i'll work on ID's some other week though


well heres some examples from another group
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6478829
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

tsunari wrote:


2_2_kewl_ wrote:


tsunari wrote:

oh and i have another suggestion
you know for the ID thingy
we can make seperate styles and use different fonts and different patterns
so each one can be diff in their own way
besides the picture


for each and every one? naw.... but you did spark an idea
i'll work on ID's some other week though


well heres some examples from another group
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=6478829

sounds hard... i like challenges :D
i'll change that stuff like next week or sth... >.>

artist
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia, singapore
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

lilchinkymui wrote:

This is where you can discuss anything! You can tell us some things that you think we can improve on and if you think we should add something to our group. =]


I have another question. For fanart requests, is it possible if more than 2 artists work on one project separately?
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

Syimati wrote:


lilchinkymui wrote:

This is where you can discuss anything! You can tell us some things that you think we can improve on and if you think we should add something to our group. =]


I have another question. For fanart requests, is it possible if more than 2 artists work on one project separately?


possible, but we don't want that to happen... unless you want both pictures. that's why we have ppl choose which artist :)
artist
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
um i have a question? when are you gonna put me as a mod cause it takes up unnecessary room to quote the post than to just edit them and put a ":excl: pending" thingy
principal
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

kawaii_nekoneko-chan wrote:

um i have a question? when are you gonna put me as a mod cause it takes up unnecessary room to quote the post than to just edit them and put a ":excl: pending" thingy


i alrdy appointed u mod o.o ... welll i mite be wrong... sry xD
artist
12541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

2_2_kewl_ wrote:


kawaii_nekoneko-chan wrote:

um i have a question? when are you gonna put me as a mod cause it takes up unnecessary room to quote the post than to just edit them and put a ":excl: pending" thingy


i alrdy appointed u mod o.o ... welll i mite be wrong... sry xD



oh thanks you! *bows*
You must be logged in to post.