First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite character in TOS 2?
Posted 4/10/09
Tenebrae, Lloyd, Presea, Marta, Ratatosk Emil (I got the game not that long ago and when I played Emil I'm like wtf Emil is walking and holding the sword strange...then got Ratatosk Emil and I'm like YES!!!)
12039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my head with m...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09
i like marta and Emil in Ratatosk (hehe i like him when hes bad ass) i got the game like yesterday or the day before i think but i cant beat that stupid tree monster XD
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
I think it is awsome when emil flips out on someone
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

shugocharaluvr2 wrote:

i like marta and Emil in Ratatosk (hehe i like him when hes bad ass) i got the game like yesterday or the day before i think but i cant beat that stupid tree monster XD


where at?
12039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my head with m...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

Zerog65 wrote:


shugocharaluvr2 wrote:

i like marta and Emil in Ratatosk (hehe i like him when hes bad ass) i got the game like yesterday or the day before i think but i cant beat that stupid tree monster XD


where at?


triet ruins
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

shugocharaluvr2 wrote:


Zerog65 wrote:


shugocharaluvr2 wrote:

i like marta and Emil in Ratatosk (hehe i like him when hes bad ass) i got the game like yesterday or the day before i think but i cant beat that stupid tree monster XD


where at?


triet ruins


what level are u. if you are to a point were u can defeat the monsters that roam the dungeon pretty easilly or at least without difficultty then u should not have a problem. But if u are still having problems then it should have a elemental weakness u can use to defeat it. Or try to link your combos together to give u a kinda stun were they cant act for a second go crazy on them then the use your special attack at the end to try to get as much damage as possible I think it is the Z button or the c button I cant remeber its been awhile. Make sure you have enough items as well that can be a killer in tales as well if u dont have enough. just having enough items can allow u to defeat a higher level enemy just by having a abundent amount of items the battle can be drawn out so be prepared and may sure to set the some of your strongest techs and weakest together so that you can keep using them without blowing through you sp overall preparedness can help u win a battle easier. oh and make sure to set your skills as well.
Member
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
Richter <3
Emil
Ratatosk
Marta
Tenebrae
"Aster" (altough he appears not that much... only in the last part in some flashbacks but he's sweet!)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.