First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Marian Rivera slams Karylle
1789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

giay wrote:


ella08 wrote:


wakaiijess wrote:

i think it was kinda wrong for Karylle to just smile regarding that issue, and a very malicious smile at that..
she can simply say "no" or "i don't know"..we all know how people would react to that smile..

maybe she's really hurt with their break-up with Ding Dong but she can't blame all that to Marian....

Because we weren't even there and we don't know the whole story..
if it was really because of marian being the third party then it's also dingdong's fault for not being faithful

i think karylle is being a little too OA..


i don't think reacting in that way is being over-acting. i mean, she is hurt and people hurt in different ways.

and i agree with you, Ding Dong is to be blamed.



is smiling over reacting? i don't think so..marian is the one who did over react,,being sarcastic at first then burst in to tears.. that's what over acting is.:phew:



i guess her acting lessons paid off, huh?

yup, she is over reacting.

515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Well, you could see who's the better person when it comes to their reactions to things. Marian talks her way out of it. Karylle almost neutralizes every issue. You can never put at the same level a lady who grew up as a well-bred lass/society girl and a reckless whore who does not have the cerebral capability to keep her oral cavities closed. The lady says "Merry Chirstmas na lang" and the whore reacts. The lady does not want to look bitter so she just wants to save what remains of her after the son of a bitch "man" ended their relationship. The whore came up yanking, defending her already jologs reputation. What proof do you need? I don't think it's necessary for me to name who is the lady and who is the bitchy whore and who is the "man" (if he is really a man after what he's done). Be the judge now.
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

ella08 wrote:


giay wrote:


ella08 wrote:


wakaiijess wrote:

i think it was kinda wrong for Karylle to just smile regarding that issue, and a very malicious smile at that..
she can simply say "no" or "i don't know"..we all know how people would react to that smile..

maybe she's really hurt with their break-up with Ding Dong but she can't blame all that to Marian....

Because we weren't even there and we don't know the whole story..
if it was really because of marian being the third party then it's also dingdong's fault for not being faithful

i think karylle is being a little too OA..


i don't think reacting in that way is being over-acting. i mean, she is hurt and people hurt in different ways.

and i agree with you, Ding Dong is to be blamed.





is smiling over reacting? i don't think so..marian is the one who did over react,,being sarcastic at first then burst in to tears.. that's what over acting is.:phew:



i guess her acting lessons paid off, huh?

yup, she is over reacting.





maybe karylle does not want to hurt anybody and she does not want to be misinterpreted, that's why she was "over-thinking"
while the other girl is "over-reacting." Karylle even told the press that she was thinking of a way to phrase it correctly because she wants to answer the question in the best way possible (even if it's not right for her to be given that question, Kris Aquino agrees to this), but Boy Abunda ended it with a "thank you," assuming that she's already done.
1789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

rrhotj wrote:


ella08 wrote:


giay wrote:


ella08 wrote:


wakaiijess wrote:

i think it was kinda wrong for Karylle to just smile regarding that issue, and a very malicious smile at that..
she can simply say "no" or "i don't know"..we all know how people would react to that smile..

maybe she's really hurt with their break-up with Ding Dong but she can't blame all that to Marian....

Because we weren't even there and we don't know the whole story..
if it was really because of marian being the third party then it's also dingdong's fault for not being faithful

i think karylle is being a little too OA..


i don't think reacting in that way is being over-acting. i mean, she is hurt and people hurt in different ways.

and i agree with you, Ding Dong is to be blamed.





is smiling over reacting? i don't think so..marian is the one who did over react,,being sarcastic at first then burst in to tears.. that's what over acting is.:phew:



i guess her acting lessons paid off, huh?

yup, she is over reacting(MARIAN).





maybe karylle does not want to hurt anybody and she does not want to be misinterpreted, that's why she was "over-thinking"
while the other girl is "over-reacting." Karylle even told the press that she was thinking of a way to phrase it correctly because she wants to answer the question in the best way possible (even if it's not right for her to be given that question, Kris Aquino agrees to this), but Boy Abunda ended it with a "thank you," assuming that she's already done.



no, i mean Marian is over reacting. lol i got your point.
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08

ella08 wrote:


rrhotj wrote:


ella08 wrote:


giay wrote:


ella08 wrote:


wakaiijess wrote:

i think it was kinda wrong for Karylle to just smile regarding that issue, and a very malicious smile at that..
she can simply say "no" or "i don't know"..we all know how people would react to that smile..

maybe she's really hurt with their break-up with Ding Dong but she can't blame all that to Marian....

Because we weren't even there and we don't know the whole story..
if it was really because of marian being the third party then it's also dingdong's fault for not being faithful

i think karylle is being a little too OA..


i don't think reacting in that way is being over-acting. i mean, she is hurt and people hurt in different ways.

and i agree with you, Ding Dong is to be blamed.





is smiling over reacting? i don't think so..marian is the one who did over react,,being sarcastic at first then burst in to tears.. that's what over acting is.:phew:



i guess her acting lessons paid off, huh?

yup, she is over reacting(MARIAN).





maybe karylle does not want to hurt anybody and she does not want to be misinterpreted, that's why she was "over-thinking"
while the other girl is "over-reacting." Karylle even told the press that she was thinking of a way to phrase it correctly because she wants to answer the question in the best way possible (even if it's not right for her to be given that question, Kris Aquino agrees to this), but Boy Abunda ended it with a "thank you," assuming that she's already done.



no, i mean Marian is over reacting. lol i got your point.



sorry, i was thinking that my quote was for the innermost post and for every quote as well, not only to you. and yup, i know you got my point :-)
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
Hello? All this over a guy named "DING DONG"?! For crying out loud....
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / las islas filipinas
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

teline wrote:

Hello? All this over a guy named "DING DONG"?! For crying out loud....


i super agree. haha.

i don't really want to care but marian's getting into my nerves. she's overreacting. gosh.

8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08
marian think she's so big!!!!!

tignan nyo nga ang taong conectado kay karylle

DOLPHY!!

at

Zsa ZSa padilla

why the hell would she do something to be controversial!!!.LOL

marian is just full of herself just because of a sudden popularity!!!!.LOL

18082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anywhere....
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
waaahhh!!!ang o.a nman niya (marian)
e d kung nde xa buntis e di hindi...tapos..
dami nia pang cnsabi...lang masamang ngumiti...
malay mu ayaw lang sagutin ni karylle..la taung mgagawa dun...hehehe
8067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

summerwind12 wrote:

..yup..
f DD had clear things up..
it wont get worse like this..
he should clear things up himself..

as for marian and K..
i know.. K is at fault with that "malicious smile"..
she cold have answered "no" or something like that
but what can we really do f her mind is
been blocked and cant think of anything to say..

for the Over Reacting thingy...
it was Marian who over reacted...
she shouldnt have said those shits
coz its not gonna get it better..


After Marian Rivera admitted that she was offended by Karylle’s gesture regarding the question if the former is pregnant, the newest kapamilya explains her side on Boy & Kris.

Here is Karylle’s official statement:
“If there were any misinterpretations of my smile, I clarified it yesterday morning when I guested on Boy & Kris. Tito Boy Abunda even apologized for asking me that question. Tita Kris said kasi that it was politically incorrect for him to ask me. I just explained that no matter what I would answer or however my face would react, it would mean something.

“Parang I was in a no-win situation. If I didn’t smile, people would say I was bitter. I was actually trying to figure out what to answer and how to phrase it properly. And then, si Tito Boy suddenly said ‘Thank you!’ and ended the interview.”

To sum it up, Karylle was caught off-guard in the last and “toughest” question on the Buzz last Sunday. Funny thing is, 9 out of 10 questions were all about kapuso stars Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera. So who gets the people’s sympathy now?

Karylle will also write on her newspaper column and clarify her “smile” on the said incident. Hopefully, she can patch things up with Marian Rivera in the near future.

karylle already explain that "smile thingy" an hour b4 marian cried in their presscon...
363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila,Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
LAKLAKIN nyo c Dingdong!
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 12/24/08


i cnt blame both of them---who wouldnt fight over the 3rd sexiest man in the world.?...Joke..

peace for both marian n karylle.!!!....
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

ella08 wrote:


wilfrede wrote:

marian's answer reflects through her personality!
SQUATTER-LIKE!!!
if you have watched that presscon, you would say the same thing basing it on the way she speak and her intonations while she is speaking! it is very obvious that she has no class and is not so well educated!
peace everyone!!!


i agree.. she was immature when she said, "can i too just smile?"

she should have put a sock in it ans, STOPPED. like a mature think to do, don't talk.. especially about her personal life.



that's the right way to put it!
marian's too immature and karylle is mature enough to just not answer the question in the buzz!
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Asia- Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
actually its boy abundas fault hehe... if you watch the show...
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / caloocan city
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
asus!ka landian ni marian!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.