First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply --Avatar Requests!--
Member
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

Text/Name: Roselyn
Size(tall, thin, ect):Thin and tall please. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Decorations like sparkles, stars, brushes, ect. please. ><
Pic:

Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Anyone please. ><


im on it!
plz w8 a little
PENDING: hoako04




Ok. ^^ Thanks. ^^


welcome.s
hold on .. :33 ;;
lol




ok. ^^


Posted 1/15/09

ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

Text/Name: Roselyn
Size(tall, thin, ect):Thin and tall please. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Decorations like sparkles, stars, brushes, ect. please. ><
Pic:

Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Anyone please. ><


im on it!
plz w8 a little
PENDING: hoako04




Ok. ^^ Thanks. ^^


welcome.s
hold on .. :33 ;;
lol




ok. ^^




im really sorry.. T^T
im on my friend's PC
and i can't make avi here..T^T
ill do it tmrw.. so sry!!
Member
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

Text/Name: Roselyn
Size(tall, thin, ect):Thin and tall please. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Decorations like sparkles, stars, brushes, ect. please. ><
Pic:

Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Anyone please. ><


im on it!
plz w8 a little
PENDING: hoako04




Ok. ^^ Thanks. ^^


welcome.s
hold on .. :33 ;;
lol




ok. ^^




im really sorry.. T^T
im on my friend's PC
and i can't make avi here..T^T
ill do it tmrw.. so sry!!





It's ok. ^^ I don't mind. ^^ I'll wait, so take your time. ^^ I can't make an avi, so you making it is good enough for me, so i really don't mind! ><
Posted 1/16/09

ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

Text/Name: Roselyn
Size(tall, thin, ect):Thin and tall please. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Decorations like sparkles, stars, brushes, ect. please. ><
Pic:

Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Anyone please. ><


im on it!
plz w8 a little
PENDING: hoako04




Ok. ^^ Thanks. ^^


welcome.s
hold on .. :33 ;;
lol




ok. ^^




im really sorry.. T^T
im on my friend's PC
and i can't make avi here..T^T
ill do it tmrw.. so sry!!





It's ok. ^^ I don't mind. ^^ I'll wait, so take your time. ^^ I can't make an avi, so you making it is good enough for me, so i really don't mind! ><





here ya go~

Member
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


ChiHasekura wrote:

Text/Name: Roselyn
Size(tall, thin, ect):Thin and tall please. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Decorations like sparkles, stars, brushes, ect. please. ><
Pic:

Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Anyone please. ><


im on it!
plz w8 a little
PENDING: hoako04




Ok. ^^ Thanks. ^^


welcome.s
hold on .. :33 ;;
lol




ok. ^^




im really sorry.. T^T
im on my friend's PC
and i can't make avi here..T^T
ill do it tmrw.. so sry!!





It's ok. ^^ I don't mind. ^^ I'll wait, so take your time. ^^ I can't make an avi, so you making it is good enough for me, so i really don't mind! ><





here ya go~





Thanks!! It's soooo cute!~
Moderator
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09


Edit done by ix3miyuki
24315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / pls don't stalk m...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

twins_sisters wrote:

Text/Name: Twins_Sisters
Size(tall, thin, ect):thin and tall
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Make everything you want (we know you'll make it lovely)
Pic: If it's possible can the two of the girls be in the picture. Thanks very much!




done~! hope yuu like ♥




Posted 1/17/09

ninjanear wrote:


-MidnightStars- wrote:


ninjanear wrote:


-MidnightStars- wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Text/Name: Jasmine
Size(tall, thin, ect): tall and thin plz. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Anything that would match the pictures. ^^
Pic:

Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Anyone~

(If you could, can you split the photos in half and make it into 2 Avi's? You don't have to though cause I don't mind, just asking. ^^)


I wanna do it! Split in two, huh? I'll try.
Your avi should be done in about 3-4 days. Try to do it sooner [school, ya know?]


Ok. ^^ Thank you so much. ^^ I will be looking forward to it. xD



okay doki! SO SORRY about the delay and everything:
and sorry i only made it into one...


Wahh!!~~ Thank you so much!! It's so cute!!! ^^ And it's ok. ^^ I don't mind waiting. ^^ And please take your time on the other one. ^^ I won't mind waiting at all. ^^ -hugs-



SO SORRY i bet u get better avis than this one..here:

29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09

-MidnightStars- wrote:


ninjanear wrote:


-MidnightStars- wrote:


ninjanear wrote:


-MidnightStars- wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Text/Name: Jasmine
Size(tall, thin, ect): tall and thin plz. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Anything that would match the pictures. ^^
Pic:

Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Anyone~

(If you could, can you split the photos in half and make it into 2 Avi's? You don't have to though cause I don't mind, just asking. ^^)


I wanna do it! Split in two, huh? I'll try.
Your avi should be done in about 3-4 days. Try to do it sooner [school, ya know?]


Ok. ^^ Thank you so much. ^^ I will be looking forward to it. xD



okay doki! SO SORRY about the delay and everything:
and sorry i only made it into one...


Wahh!!~~ Thank you so much!! It's so cute!!! ^^ And it's ok. ^^ I don't mind waiting. ^^ And please take your time on the other one. ^^ I won't mind waiting at all. ^^ -hugs-



SO SORRY i bet u get better avis than this one..here:



That's not true!! I like yours!!! xD Thank you so much. ^^ It's really cute. ^^ -hugs-
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/20/09


ix3miyuki is done editing both pics ^__^ ♥

24315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / pls don't stalk m...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

ninjanear wrote:

Text/Name: Jasmine
Size(tall, thin, ect): Thin and tall plz. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Anything that suits. xD
Pic:


Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Hoako04 or ix3Miyuki plz. xD



hope yuu like


Member
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a magical place
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 2/1/09


edited by ix3miyuki
29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

ix3miyuki wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Text/Name: Jasmine
Size(tall, thin, ect): Thin and tall plz. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Anything that suits. xD
Pic:


Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Hoako04 or ix3Miyuki plz. xD



hope yuu like




Yay!!!!!Thank you so much!!! xD -hugs- and it's ok. ^^ Can you do the other one too plz? xD And please take your time. ^^
24315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / pls don't stalk m...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

ninjanear wrote:


ix3miyuki wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Text/Name: Jasmine
Size(tall, thin, ect): Thin and tall plz. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Anything that suits. xD
Pic:


Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Hoako04 or ix3Miyuki plz. xD



hope yuu like




Yay!!!!!Thank you so much!!! xD -hugs- and it's ok. ^^ Can you do the other one too plz? xD And please take your time. ^^


okee here's yuur second avi ;D ♥



29344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my Inu \(^ω^\)
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

ix3miyuki wrote:


ninjanear wrote:


ix3miyuki wrote:


ninjanear wrote:

Text/Name: Jasmine
Size(tall, thin, ect): Thin and tall plz. ^^
Extras(new background, sparkles, ect.): Anything that suits. xD
Pic:


Mod(or u could just put anyone since all the mods are great): Hoako04 or ix3Miyuki plz. xD



hope yuu like




Yay!!!!!Thank you so much!!! xD -hugs- and it's ok. ^^ Can you do the other one too plz? xD And please take your time. ^^


okee here's yuur second avi ;D ♥





Thank you so much!!!~ ^^ -high fives you-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.