First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
Do you think that regular people are ugly now that anime exists?
19958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
No... not really. If anime character traits were actually real, I'd be really scared and disgusted.

For example.... Is this attractive to you?



I think it looks creepy. Anime is attractive IN anime. In reality, it's weird.
49448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 11/12/12

mesomuffin wrote:

No... not really. If anime character traits were actually real, I'd be really scared and disgusted.

For example.... Is this attractive to you?



I think it looks creepy. Anime is attractive IN anime. In reality, it's weird.


It's also plastic.
19958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/12/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


mesomuffin wrote:

No... not really. If anime character traits were actually real, I'd be really scared and disgusted.

For example.... Is this attractive to you?



I think it looks creepy. Anime is attractive IN anime. In reality, it's weird.


It's also plastic.


She's real...Her name is Anastasiya Shpagina and she comes from Ukraine.

1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
I agree, 3DPD isn't what I want! Anime girls are!
49448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Online
Posted 11/12/12

mesomuffin wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


mesomuffin wrote:

No... not really. If anime character traits were actually real, I'd be really scared and disgusted.

For example.... Is this attractive to you?



I think it looks creepy. Anime is attractive IN anime. In reality, it's weird.


It's also plastic.


She's real...Her name is Anastasiya Shpagina and she comes from Ukraine.



No, I know she's a real person. It's also tons of plastic surgery, therefore in reality anime in reality itself is weird and plastic.
27314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
Where did this come from.I mean you have Hollywood too!

And I find regular people just fine.I rather have some personality going on than just looks.
66790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ???????? ?? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
Nope. Regular people are still attractive. I think it's ugly that people try to fashion themselves after anime dolls. That's just plain creepy.
diVzz 
18095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Quebec, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
I became way more picky since I started watching anime that's for sure
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/12
My opinion of regular people hasn't changed after watching anime. I just think that anime people are better looking.
47490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 11/13/12
Animation, paintings or sculptures can never beat reality in my opinion.


What nature creates is more extraordinary and amazing.

Real humans have a sparkle and life in their eyes that drawing can't capture.
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/20/12 , edited 11/20/12
If you can't discern from reality and fiction then such delusions will occur.

Almost anything drawn (unless on purpose) will come out perfect than in actual life since it's a reproduction from man.

But, it's the "imperfections" or differences we individuals have that make us better than any artwork can imagine.
16115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
RL people aren't ugly, just not pretty like anime. water with sugar tastes sweeter than regular water, but the regular ones don't taste bitter either, although it might feel like so.
3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Yea. Anime characters are beautiful.

Galiko 
11149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Montréal
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Prefer real girls here<
14728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ...Right Here...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
I think that anime guys are super attractive and fun to gush over, but we live in the real world, with real people.

Of course real guys will still be attractive!! We are only human, and we have human instincts (and urges)!!! lol

Personally I gush over real guys just as much as anime guys! I love guys period! Haha!
But I know the difference between reality and anime.
First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.