First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Edward Cullen
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Eh. He's nice but I don't spazz about him.

He's perfect, sure, but he's just so..

Iunno.
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
i love him!!!!!!!!!!he's the koolest
Posted 12/21/08
Your_Typical_Friend....i love that guy. he's so amzing on what he does. he's even better than who ever the hell that person is

Posted 12/21/08
The guy is just a fad. like Kimbo Slice fad.
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
Now who could ever resist his sparkle power and, oh, god, those Ray Bans. How they turn me on.
Posted 12/21/08
Twilightards are taking over Narutards, soon.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
I thought that he was a gay vampire. Isn't he?
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
i don't know how he looks like never watched twilight
Posted 12/21/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I thought that he was a gay vampire. Isn't he?


He is.
Posted 12/21/08

kyoukoujin wrote:

The guy is just a fad. like Kimbo Slice fad.


does that mean he's going to get knocked the f-ck out soon? If so, I'll watch the next flick.
Posted 12/21/08
I think the actor who acted edward cullen is hot :] in the movie~ haha
Posted 12/21/08

vittoriano wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

The guy is just a fad. like Kimbo Slice fad.


does that mean he's going to get knocked the f-ck out soon? If so, I'll watch the next flick.


Yea. It's going to be a flick alright. A fat chick flick. He'll get the hell knock out by those fan whales.
Posted 12/21/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

The guy is just a fad. like Kimbo Slice fad.


does that mean he's going to get knocked the f-ck out soon? If so, I'll watch the next flick.


Yea. It's going to be a flick alright. A fat chick flick. He'll get the hell knock out by those fan whales.


I've seen those girls...they are big f-cking super heavyweights. I saw this one girl who looked like Mark Hunt (K1/MMA fighter) in drag.
Posted 12/21/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I thought that he was a gay vampire. Isn't he?


He is.

Posted 12/21/08

vittoriano wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

The guy is just a fad. like Kimbo Slice fad.


does that mean he's going to get knocked the f-ck out soon? If so, I'll watch the next flick.


Yea. It's going to be a flick alright. A fat chick flick. He'll get the hell knock out by those fan whales.


I've seen those girls...they are big f-cking super heavyweights. I saw this one girl who looked like Mark Hunt (K1/MMA fighter) in drag.


All I can say about the Kimbo fight against Silverback is: "lol Karate push kick"
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

chocuqueen wrote:

I think the actor who acted edward cullen is hot :] in the movie~ haha


WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS.

In the movie he might look hot.

But look at this scary picture.



Did you notice the obvious deduction of hairspray?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.