First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Edward Cullen
Posted 12/21/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I thought that he was a gay vampire. Isn't he?


He is.



Lool. Totally PhotoShopped
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

milktea24 wrote:

Eh. He's nice but I don't spazz about him.

He's perfect, sure, but he's just so..

Iunno.


A very undeveloped character. By the way, perfect men do not exist. Its a little girl fairytale. Why do you think girls are taken advantage of.
Posted 12/21/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I thought that he was a gay vampire. Isn't he?


He is.



It's called bromance.
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

angelseraphim wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Eh. He's nice but I don't spazz about him.

He's perfect, sure, but he's just so..

Iunno.


A very undeveloped character. By the way, perfect men do not exist. Its a little girl fairytale. Why do you think girls are taken advantage of.


o.O

He's not perfect.

No one is.

I might have stated he is perfect, but only because I've only read half of the first book.
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
he looks ugly to me. o_o
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Omfg....
twilight is taking over the forums!
Posted 12/21/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

The guy is just a fad. like Kimbo Slice fad.


does that mean he's going to get knocked the f-ck out soon? If so, I'll watch the next flick.


Yea. It's going to be a flick alright. A fat chick flick. He'll get the hell knock out by those fan whales.


I've seen those girls...they are big f-cking super heavyweights. I saw this one girl who looked like Mark Hunt (K1/MMA fighter) in drag.


All I can say about the Kimbo fight against Silverback is: "lol Karate push kick"


lol All Jared Shaw could say was this



"Back of the head!! Oh shit...there goes my meal ticket."
Posted 12/21/08

milktea24 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

I think the actor who acted edward cullen is hot :] in the movie~ haha


WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS.

In the movie he might look hot.

But look at this scary picture.



Did you notice the obvious deduction of hairspray? :)


yea i know, thats what i typed? i only typed hes only hot in the movie. XD
Posted 12/21/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I thought that he was a gay vampire. Isn't he?


He is.



It's called bromance.

Ohh, bromance.
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

milktea24 wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Eh. He's nice but I don't spazz about him.

He's perfect, sure, but he's just so..

Iunno.


A very undeveloped character. By the way, perfect men do not exist. Its a little girl fairytale. Why do you think girls are taken advantage of.


o.O

He's not perfect.

No one is.

I might have stated he is perfect, but only because I've only read half of the first book. :)


Even if people are perfect, perfection is totally overrated. Mentally insane people are more interesting.
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
^^^^^^^
the world would be boring if ppl r perfect =.=
its the imperfection that makes a person special and unique
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

angelseraphim wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Eh. He's nice but I don't spazz about him.

He's perfect, sure, but he's just so..

Iunno.


A very undeveloped character. By the way, perfect men do not exist. Its a little girl fairytale. Why do you think girls are taken advantage of.


o.O

He's not perfect.

No one is.

I might have stated he is perfect, but only because I've only read half of the first book. :)


Even if people are perfect, perfection is totally overrated. Mentally insane people are more interesting.


:)

"What makes a person perfect is their imperfections."
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

milktea24 wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Eh. He's nice but I don't spazz about him.

He's perfect, sure, but he's just so..

Iunno.


A very undeveloped character. By the way, perfect men do not exist. Its a little girl fairytale. Why do you think girls are taken advantage of.


o.O

He's not perfect.

No one is.

I might have stated he is perfect, but only because I've only read half of the first book. :)


Even if people are perfect, perfection is totally overrated. Mentally insane people are more interesting.


:)

"What makes a person perfect is their imperfections."


Thats a paradox. Unless perfection is based on perspective. Well it is.
Posted 12/21/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

I thought that he was a gay vampire. Isn't he?


He is.



It's called bromance.

Ohh, bromance.

Guy Love unofficial song
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0
Posted 12/21/08

Lol. Turk and JD. ♥ This seems more fitting for Edward Cullen though.
http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
Gay Bar.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.