Post Reply Apply for Roleplay
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/21/08
Please have pics and info




Name:
Chara(s):
Grade(not 4 real must be 6th grade max)
Personality:
Background:
Chara-nari(s):
Posted 12/21/08 , edited 12/22/08
Name:Sumi
Chara(s):Mika and Meki(twins), Jole and Joel(twins)
Grade:6
Personality:mischevious and talented
background:was
Chara-Nari:Witch Magic w/ Jole, Witch Swirl w/ Joel, Art Magic, Music Magic

My Chara-nari's:

Witch Magic

Witch Swirl

Art Dream

Music Dream
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 20th Ward
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Name:Kizumu Yamata
Chara(s):Snowy,Santa
Grade:6
Personality:kind and talented playing basketball=Snowy
Kind and shy but likes to play music=Santa
background:lives happily with Kizumu Yamato
Chara-Nari:Music Lover=Santa
sporty flame=Snowy
Posted 12/22/08
Name: Suki
Chara(s): Sunny, Moony
Grade(not 4 real must be 6th grade max): 6
Personality: energetic, humorous, music lover/can play any instrument, sociable, & friendly
Background: lives with her magical friends/her parents allowed her
Chara-nari(s): Starlight burn~sunny
moonlight rage~moony
Posted 12/22/08

sukistars wrote:

Name: Suki
Chara(s): Sunny, Moony
Grade(not 4 real must be 6th grade max): 6
Personality: energetic, humorous, music lover/can play any instrument, sociable, & friendly
Background: lives with her magical friends/her parents allowed her
Chara-nari(s): Starlight burn~sunny
moonlight rage~moony


Pleas go to Rolplay please.if you want you can be the joker
Posted 12/30/08

sagnes512 wrote:


sukistars wrote:

Name: Suki
Chara(s): Sunny, Moony
Grade(not 4 real must be 6th grade max): 6
Personality: energetic, humorous, music lover/can play any instrument, sociable, & friendly
Background: lives with her magical friends/her parents allowed her
Chara-nari(s): Starlight burn~sunny
moonlight rage~moony


Pleas go to Rolplay please.if you want you can be the joker


Can I be the Joker since my chair in the group is the Joker? xD
Posted 12/30/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


sagnes512 wrote:


sukistars wrote:

Name: Suki
Chara(s): Sunny, Moony
Grade(not 4 real must be 6th grade max): 6
Personality: energetic, humorous, music lover/can play any instrument, sociable, & friendly
Background: lives with her magical friends/her parents allowed her
Chara-nari(s): Starlight burn~sunny
moonlight rage~moony


Pleas go to Rolplay please.if you want you can be the joker


Can I be the Joker since my chair in the group is the Joker? xD


sure if its not taken if it is then u can be a chair didffernt

Posted 12/30/08 , edited 1/3/09
Name: Utau

Chara(s):
Melody- Singing Chara

Misha- Instrument Chara

Grade: Doesn't attend school
Personality: She is really kind and smart. She is also really beautiful, but is very helpful, but sometimes she can be mean.
Background: She is the number 1 top idol. She lost her family in a accident.Since her heart is so strong she has 5 charanari's for her two charas. She works for Easter, but hides her identity.
Chara-nari(s):

Melody's Transformation 1: Night Song


Melody's Transformation 2: Angel Lyrics


Misha Transformation 1: Guitar Soul


Butterfly Violin:


Will add more transformation when I am not lazy XP

Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/13/09

Name: Hanayuki Souma
Chara(s): Shimiko, Shimika,??? and ???
Grade: 4- Jack's chair
Personality: Hanayuki is the girl serving as the Jack's chair, at first glance it may be weird that she likes wearing the boy's uniform and the guardian cape for boys but has a elegant type of character as her outside character or exterior character but after the school bell rings and when it is time to go to the royal garden, her pigtails are changed to pony tails and that she uses her sporty and cool character much like a tomboy. She enjoys giving advice to others and is somehow more confident when her real character appears. Both gender in the school like her, if she is character-changed with Shimiko into a boyish front, the girls moreover like her but if she changes with Shimika the boys admire her much more for her positive and elegant character. She still has other two characters that she should realize before her eggs hatch. She was actually chosen to be the ace but she refused, later the Jack's chair was open but none of the boys had hatched eggs so that was why she became the jack's chair.

Background: Her parents are actually the former Jack and ace of the school known as Kukai Souma and Yaya Yuiki. She usually hates it when her mother asks her to stop playing sports and act more girlish infront of others. This was how Shimiko was born through her dream to become much cooler, and more over to excel at all sports. But later she accepts the fact that she needs to become more well-mannered and girl-like but doesn't give up sports. Thats how Shimiko's other half was, born who was later known as Shimika.
Chara-nari(s): Midnight Eclipse, Yamato Nadeshiko,???
You must be logged in to post.