First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
[Movie] Spiderman 3
Posted 5/4/07
so obviously the first of the blockbuster's has reared its head...

personally I haven't seen it yet, but I will today.
It's been.. what? 2-3 years since the last one. I love #2, i watched it at least 3 times
in the theatres. Unfortunately for #3 case, I haven't been hearing too many good stuff
about it. Of course I'll go in as a blank slate w/ no expectations, but I am worried.

I'm hoping it won't go the way of X3.
Posted 5/4/07

thefinalword wrote:

so obviously the first of the blockbuster's has reared its head...

personally I haven't seen it yet, but I will today.
It's been.. what? 2-3 years since the last one. I love #2, i watched it at least 3 times
in the theatres. Unfortunately for #3 case, I haven't been hearing too many good stuff
about it. Of course I'll go in as a blank slate w/ no expectations, but I am worried.

I'm hoping it won't go the way of X3.


Totally agree michael bay def dropped the ball with X3...but idk SM3 has the largets world wide release ever and has taken in more money its first weekend over in asia than any other movie has over there soooo...maybe its going to be as good as we all hope it will be...i mean christ...it does have venom in it!


Trevor (OP)

408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / StawberryMOCHii
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
i was going to go watch it today with my besties, when i woke up this morning, i couldn't even talk didn't even go to schoool >< i have the worst luck, ahhh, why did i have to get sick so sudden
429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
i saw it at midnight this morning i didnt think it was gonna be good but hey what the heck, its a 2 1/2 hour movie, an hour and 40 minutes into it the picture on the screen flipped upside down and the movie started playing backwards towards the beginning. So i didnt see the last of it
22690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
♥♥BanG...!!!
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
i read a lot of reviews and it seems overhyped. i wonder if i should go see it ^^;;
20304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ..where the trees...
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
I'm downloading it right now! (92,8%) But I think I'll go see it in the theaters!! better sound and bigger vision and you what I mean!! I heard that It was quite good! But not the best!! But I don't think that the rumors are true!!
65352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
^ Downloading it!! From Where?
29289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
It was freakin uuhhh classicaly awesome. Yea I skipeed 3 periods (rest of the day) just to see the movie with some buddies. Was definitely worth the time. But Scarlet Spiderman would kick Peter Parkers ass.
Posted 5/4/07
Senbon.... is that a spoiler? lol
i mean i kind of expect it from this thread, but give us a warning....
4194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
isnt scarlet spiderman IS peter parker...i mean didnt he have clones
29289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
ok check it out. This is no spoiler really. Scarlet spiderman is Peter Parkers Clone (more powerful then spidey without full web sling abilities) (he is also believed to be his son in the future). Scarlet is from the comic books from back in the day (80`s to 90`s). My uncle used to collect them so I had alot of them.

Oh yea hitokiri Spidy only had 3 clones. The other 6 are from different dimensions.
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/4/07
Something tells me the comic "purists" are going to have a big problem with this movie, in terms of the way the introduce venom, and also whats her face...

Well I don't want to spoil anything. It should be a good movie, and I saw the first 2 so why not see the third.

Eric Foreman (That 70's Show) playing Venom....I dunno. >_>
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/4/07

Deceptive_Cadence wrote:

Something tells me the comic "purists" are going to have a big problem with this movie, in terms of the way the introduce venom, and also whats her face...

Well I don't want to spoil anything. It should be a good movie, and I saw the first 2 so why not see the third.

Eric Foreman (That 70's Show) playing Venom....I dunno. >_>


I know. When I saw him on the trailer I wondered why they would allow his scrawny ass to play the part of Brock (venom), even though he was physically a monster in the comicbook and the animated series.
29289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 5/4/07

Ktito wrote:


Deceptive_Cadence wrote:

Something tells me the comic "purists" are going to have a big problem with this movie, in terms of the way the introduce venom, and also whats her face...

Well I don't want to spoil anything. It should be a good movie, and I saw the first 2 so why not see the third.

Eric Foreman (That 70's Show) playing Venom....I dunno. >_>


I know. When I saw him on the trailer I wondered why they would allow his scrawny ass to play the part of Brock (venom), even though he was physically a monster in the comicbook and the animated series.



Eddie Brocks Debue in the movie was A DISGRACE TO THE COMIC 4 LIFE!!!
When I saw the trailer I was like who the hell is that. Then I see the movie and go OH SHIT NO WAY IN HELL!!! They should have got Some Brolic Blonde and they would have been better off.
4194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/4/07

Ktito wrote:


Deceptive_Cadence wrote:

Something tells me the comic "purists" are going to have a big problem with this movie, in terms of the way the introduce venom, and also whats her face...

Well I don't want to spoil anything. It should be a good movie, and I saw the first 2 so why not see the third.

Eric Foreman (That 70's Show) playing Venom....I dunno. >_>


I know. When I saw him on the trailer I wondered why they would allow his scrawny ass to play the part of Brock (venom), even though he was physically a monster in the comicbook and the animated series.


he got buffed over the years...but i thought sandman would be a better venom...he looks more mean....wonder who will be carnage?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.