First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Anime Membership - More details
65017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
seems people have forgotten that you still get access even if you don't pay anything, except:


you can't get 480p or 720p.
you have to wait a week to see the simulcast shows, but you can still see them.
1 or 2 shows (not any of the simulcast ones) are available only to members. I looked at them and they are mostly minor.
benefits start 1/8/09 (and that is probably not until Pacific Time).
I agree some issues still need to be clarified.
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

nanekochan wrote:

seems people have forgotten that you still get access even if you don't pay anything, except:


you can't get 480p or 720p.
you have to wait a week to see the simulcast shows, but you can still see them.
1 or 2 shows (not any of the simulcast ones) are available only to members. I looked at them and they are mostly minor.
benefits start 1/8/09 (and that is probably not until Pacific Time).
I agree some issues still need to be clarified.



yeah.,..but it's 7 january and still most of the vids says 'not available in your region'...what do i watch then??...it seems that even if i pay or not they're not available in my region....or what..i have to pay to be available in my region??
65017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
I didn't see anything that said region availability changed whether you pay anything or not. It either is or isn't available in your region. Have you seen this list (even though I'm not sure it is up-to-date)?.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/lineup?src=am_faq-r
23783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / vancouver BC, CANADA
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Kcocoa wrote:

I have quest I don't want to use my card but can we use a prepaid credit card


You probably can as long it has expiry date and a SECURITY CODE at the back of the card.XD
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
I know someone has probably said this, but will there be any way users can request shows/inquire to the status of shows we want uploaded? For example, Kurosagi, me wants some Kurosagi!!!
bwong2 
26010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Champaign-Urbana
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Hello.

when i try to purchase my Anime Membership, i get a message saying:

"You cannot purchase this product using this page."

any help?

thanks!
65017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Hi, it's the 8th and I was wondering: is Crunchyroll supposed to look any different to me now?
18028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
This seems like a very nice deal i'm actually glad i found out about this site.
? will u guys be just adding anime randomly specially for those new titles coming out or will you do a poll kind of thing so that we can decide what you guys will be getting?
Posted 1/8/09
so it is the 8th, and everytime i try to goto the "anime membership" i get the pay page, even though i've paid, is it just gonna take some time to get the anime membership online? is anyone else having this problem?

Laterz
~Fallendragon~
Media Moderator
21326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

fallendragon21 wrote:

so it is the 8th, and everytime i try to goto the "anime membership" i get the pay page, even though i've paid, is it just gonna take some time to get the anime membership online? is anyone else having this problem?

Laterz
~Fallendragon~


Hey, that shouldn't be happening as far as I know. Can you let me know which page exactly you're having problems with?
Posted 1/8/09

chris wrote:


fallendragon21 wrote:

so it is the 8th, and everytime i try to goto the "anime membership" i get the pay page, even though i've paid, is it just gonna take some time to get the anime membership online? is anyone else having this problem?

Laterz
~Fallendragon~


Hey, that shouldn't be happening as far as I know. Can you let me know which page exactly you're having problems with?


clicking the stars, oh from the main page just clicking the link, "anime members" and i'm logged in too, now i was able to watch the new naruto which is what i was aiming for, but i don't know if is still raises an eyebrow of the almightly admins..

Laterz
~Fallendragon~
1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Dattebayo stopping their naruto shippuuden subs is a real pain in the ass to me. I don't like watching anime on my laptop because the screen is smaller than my tv. please please please please!!!!!!!, tell me it's possible to somehow download the episodes (mp4 with ass file for the subs would be perfect). I tried multiple stream capture and flv downloader programs but none of them worked for me.

I really need my weekly anime. I already lost hitman reborn to funanimation, if I where to lose naruto shippuuden as well I would totally go insane!!!!!!!!!!

(really, i'm dead serious).


I'm sorry if I posted this on the wrong topic but I really don't know what to do anymore.
4438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
thats pretty cool. though, its sad that most people on here only use cr to watch anime. and dont get to the other cool stuff on cr. i hope people start to understand that cr is not only to watch things. but to make friends and interact with one another. ^^ cr is great. and i support it to the fullest.
Posted 1/9/09
it's jan. 9, where are the videos?!?!?
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
Well, it seems that CR2009 is a totally different beast than CR2008, and I'm not liking what I've seen so far of the '09 version -- mostly anime series I've already seen from Netflix, series I didn't want to see in the first place, and series that I liked so well that I bought the DVDs (Last Exile, Kaleido Star). What I liked about CR'08 was watching new series that have not yet been, and may never be licensed for U.S. distribution (Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka, Lamune, Nodame Cantabile), and really old series that are not readily obtainable otherwise. (I REALLY enjoyed finally getting to see the original 48 episodes of Kimagure Orange Road fan-subbed. This series appears to be totally unobtainable anywhere at any price -- and I want to see it again!)
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.