First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Dream High(1)
Posted 12/22/08
Start whenever u want
Posted 12/22/08
Aria was sitting at the rooftop trying to make sure not to fall off.She was making a straw doll
Dreamer
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Wherever
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Ryuji wandered the streets of the crowded city.
He was being pushed and shouted at but only laughed at them.
When he finally got bored, he made his way towards an abandoned building he had saw.
Posted 12/22/08
Aria jumped down from the rooftop and landed perfectly.A italian song was playing in her mind.
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
As Eve walked to the dead garden, she played a melody of her flute....
Posted 12/22/08

CherrimMew wrote:

As Eve walked to the dead garden, she played a melody of her flute....


Aria made sure no one was following her and crept along the shadows.She reached the graveyard.She walked to he parents grave and put down the black roses.
Dreamer
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Aika wandered around, as usual, the others saw her and immediantely walked away, thinking that she was crazy as she would constantly laughed suddenly...
Posted 12/23/08

woonsim wrote:

Aika wandered around, as usual, the others saw her and immediantely walked away, thinking that she was crazy as she would constantly laughed suddenly...


(hiya!xd)
Aria stood up from her position and tried to keep her face emotionless
Dreamer
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

Aika wandered around, as usual, the others saw her and immediantely walked away, thinking that she was crazy as she would constantly laughed suddenly...


(hiya!xd)
Aria stood up from her position and tried to keep her face emotionless


haha tnx! *hug*
Posted 12/23/08

woonsim wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

Aika wandered around, as usual, the others saw her and immediantely walked away, thinking that she was crazy as she would constantly laughed suddenly...


(hiya!xd)
Aria stood up from her position and tried to keep her face emotionless


haha tnx! *hug*


(sry for the late reply was watching Skip Beat 12 on youtube.Shall we let them meet?)
Dreamer
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

Aika wandered around, as usual, the others saw her and immediantely walked away, thinking that she was crazy as she would constantly laughed suddenly...


(hiya!xd)
Aria stood up from her position and tried to keep her face emotionless


haha tnx! *hug*


(sry for the late reply was watching Skip Beat 12 on youtube.Shall we let them meet?)


haha sure!

Aika walked and walked, not bothering what others talk about her.
Posted 12/23/08

woonsim wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

Aika wandered around, as usual, the others saw her and immediantely walked away, thinking that she was crazy as she would constantly laughed suddenly...


(hiya!xd)
Aria stood up from her position and tried to keep her face emotionless


haha tnx! *hug*


(sry for the late reply was watching Skip Beat 12 on youtube.Shall we let them meet?)


haha sure!

Aika walked and walked, not bothering what others talk about her.


Aria walked into the street.People were talking about her as being the Shadow Creeper.Aria bumped into Aika.
Dreamer
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


woonsim wrote:

Aika wandered around, as usual, the others saw her and immediantely walked away, thinking that she was crazy as she would constantly laughed suddenly...


(hiya!xd)
Aria stood up from her position and tried to keep her face emotionless


haha tnx! *hug*


(sry for the late reply was watching Skip Beat 12 on youtube.Shall we let them meet?)


haha sure!

Aika walked and walked, not bothering what others talk about her.


Aria walked into the street.People were talking about her as being the Shadow Creeper.Aria bumped into Aika.


Aika fell and said, however, it sounded more like a mumble... "I'm sorry.... are you hurt?"
Posted 12/23/08
]

Aria nodded her head"Are you okay?"
Moderator
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


CherrimMew wrote:

As Eve walked to the dead garden, she played a melody of her flute....


Aria made sure no one was following her and crept along the shadows.She reached the graveyard.She walked to he parents grave and put down the black roses.


(Lol! Now can we make our own story?)

Eve noticed Aria when she wondered about the graveyard.....Eve didn't say anything but stared at the crying face of Aria....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.