First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Request Profile Theme
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/26/08
Fill in the following:

1. Pic(s):
2. Border (yes/no):
3. Text (please arrange in order):
4. Extras:
5. Details:
6. Size:
7. Font/Colour:


==========================================================================

Example of a Profile theme:
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
1. Pic:
2. Border: if it looks good~
3. Text: welcome to my profile~
about dine-chan~
dine-chan's anime list~
dine-chan's couple list~
dine-chan's bishounen list~
random corner~
thanks for visiting my profile~
4. Extra: brushes and some pink flowers~
5. Details: add anything that makes it more beautiful and kawaii~
6. Size: just the right size to fit my page~
7. Font/Colour: pink with a little touch of white~

Done: resara
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border: if it looks good~
3. Text: welcome to my profile~
about dine-chan~
dine-chan's anime list~
dine-chan's couple list~
dine-chan's bishounen list~
random corner~
thanks for visiting my profile~
4. Extra: brushes and some pink flowers~
5. Details: add anything that makes it more beautiful and kawaii~
6. Size: just the right size to fit my page~
7. Font/Colour: pink with a little touch of white~

Done: resara


its alll in order
ps: sry its kind bad
1

2

3

4.

5.

6.

7.
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

resara wrote:


eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border: if it looks good~
3. Text: welcome to my profile~
about dine-chan~
dine-chan's anime list~
dine-chan's couple list~
dine-chan's bishounen list~
random corner~
thanks for visiting my profile~
4. Extra: brushes and some pink flowers~
5. Details: add anything that makes it more beautiful and kawaii~
6. Size: just the right size to fit my page~
7. Font/Colour: pink with a little touch of white~

Done: resara


its alll in order
ps: sry its kind bad
1

2

3

4.

5.

6.

7.




thanks~! I'm gonna use it for my other account right now~!!... thanks again~! btw the flowers are great~! ^^
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

eniddine wrote:


resara wrote:


eniddine wrote:

1. Pic:
2. Border: if it looks good~
3. Text: welcome to my profile~
about dine-chan~
dine-chan's anime list~
dine-chan's couple list~
dine-chan's bishounen list~
random corner~
thanks for visiting my profile~
4. Extra: brushes and some pink flowers~
5. Details: add anything that makes it more beautiful and kawaii~
6. Size: just the right size to fit my page~
7. Font/Colour: pink with a little touch of white~

Done: resara


its alll in order
ps: sry its kind bad
1

2

3

4.

5.

6.

7.




thanks~! I'm gonna use it for my other account right now~!!... thanks again~! btw the flowers are great~! ^^

np

Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/3/09
1. Pic(s):

2. Border (yes/no):yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):

4. Extras:anythin tat fits
5. Details:anythin tat fits
6. Size: wide and long?
7. Font/Colour:anythin tat fits


Done friendlychic
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Lonley_Devil wrote:

1. Pic(s):

2. Border (yes/no):yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):

4. Extras:anythin tat fits
5. Details:anythin tat fits
6. Size: wide and long?
7. Font/Colour:anythin tat fits


Pending friendlychic


here ya go~! (wait for it to load)


Posted 1/3/09

friendlychic wrote:


Lonley_Devil wrote:

1. Pic(s):

2. Border (yes/no):yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):

4. Extras:anythin tat fits
5. Details:anythin tat fits
6. Size: wide and long?
7. Font/Colour:anythin tat fits


Pending friendlychic


here ya go~! (wait for it to load)




thx!!!
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/4/09
1. Pic(s):

2. Border (yes/no):Yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):

4. Extras:aythin tat fits
5. Details:Like the one example on da top
6. Size:any?????
7. Font/Colour:aythin tat fits


Done friendlychic
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Lonley_Devil wrote:

1. Pic(s):

2. Border (yes/no):Yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):

4. Extras:aythin tat fits
5. Details:Like the one example on da top
6. Size:any?????
7. Font/Colour:aythin tat fits


Pending friendlychic


here ^^


Member
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/13/09


1. Pic(s):

2. Border (yes/no): no
3. Text:

Hi guys! My name is Konatsu. You can call me Kona-chan or in any way you like. I'm 13 yrs. old by the way. I'm friendly and, well, 'active' in a way. I would definitely love to have new buddies! My friends actually say I'm great in drawing *laughs* but I think i still need to practice more.And you know what? In my school, I belong to a cheerleading group and let's consider 'dancing' as one of my hobbies. And that's it for now.



Likes:
To make new friends
To draw
To dance
To surf in the net
Vacations



Dislikes:
Bullies or rather rude
Bugs
Having no one to talk to
Anything related to school

4. Extras: like what friendlychic made
5. Details: please make the background white as possible
6. Size: like friendlychic made
7. Font/Colour: like friendlychic made [again]

Please let friendlychic make it! Thanks!



Done friendlychic
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09
1. Pic(s):
2. Border (yes/no): yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):
Welcome To Vampire Knight Anime Fan Club
Information
Characters
Rules
Goals
Rankings
Classes

4. Extras: anything cute! ><
5. Details: your choice but i hope its cute! >_<
6. Size: Banner size
7. Font/Colour: anythhing that matches the pic! ><

DONE: resara/ rilo
AMT Requestor
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

babbygurl69 wrote:

1. Pic(s):
2. Border (yes/no): yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):
Welcome To Vampire Knight Anime Fan Club
Information
Characters
Rules
Goals
Rankings
Classes

4. Extras: anything cute! ><
5. Details: your choice but i hope its cute! >_<
6. Size: Banner size
7. Font/Colour: anythhing that matches the pic! ><

DONE: resara/ rilo


1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
SO TIRED!!! lol hope u like it!

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09



sorry for the long wait
here ya go~!
Posted 1/14/09

resara wrote:


babbygurl69 wrote:

1. Pic(s):
2. Border (yes/no): yes
3. Text (please arrange in order):
Welcome To Vampire Knight Anime Fan Club
Information
Characters
Rules
Goals
Rankings
Classes

4. Extras: anything cute! ><
5. Details: your choice but i hope its cute! >_<
6. Size: Banner size
7. Font/Colour: anythhing that matches the pic! ><

DONE: resara/ rilo


1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
SO TIRED!!! lol hope u like it!



thank you thank you! >_<
itss soo cute! ~^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.