Post Reply Apply to be a Vampire
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 1/5/09
Mission
Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E ,Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed!
Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

UserName: [ Read it! ]
Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood, B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-vampire once human , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic: spoiler please


Pureblood Queen:

IF U WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR PUEBLOOD PRINCESS'S PM ME PLEASE

PUREBLOOD PRINCESS'S- 4 PLACES

renagade36
Miko_sakura
shiromanju




Posted 12/22/08
UserName: renagade36
Name: Elizabeth
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: 13
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: Night dorm R2
Powers: I can use any power like flying, elements, speed etc
Bio: She is one of the pureblood princess's from the bloodline. There are 3 more of the princess's, They are her three sisters
Extra: Can be coldhearted sometimes. She sometimes has anger problems. So don't mess with me.
Pic:

Pureblood family
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
USERNAME: miko_sakura
NAME: Saiko
GENDER: female
VAMPIRE LEVEL: A-pureblood can i be one of the pureblood princesses?
AGE: 15
CLASS: NIGHT
DORM NUMBERS:president
POWERS: MIND-READING, SPEED, INVISIBILITY, TRAVEL THROUGH DEMENSION ECT...
BIO: accepted in a private highskool just for girls and is gettin along with everyone. until the council wanted pureblood princesses hunted down. escaped school and ran to the woods to rest. then decided to enroll in st lucians girls academy to stay hidden from the council. later she meets with the other pureblood princesses and found out she wasnt the only one.
EXTRA: nothing stops her from getting wat she wants
PIC:
Student
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
how do u get these level thingies?
Posted 12/23/08

zero_234 wrote:

how do u get these level thingies?


You can choose what level u want to be
Student
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

renagade36 wrote:


zero_234 wrote:

how do u get these level thingies?


You can choose what level u want to be


oh.. ok! thanks
Posted 12/23/08

miko_sakura wrote:

USERNAME: miko_sakura
NAME: Saiko
GENDER: female
VAMPIRE LEVEL: A-pureblood can i be one of the pureblood princesses?
AGE: 15
CLASS: NIGHT
DORM NUMBERS:president
POWERS: MIND-READING, SPEED, INVISIBILITY, TRAVEL THROUGH DEMENSION ECT...
BIO: accepted in a private highskool just for girls and is gettin along with everyone. until the council wanted pureblood princesses hunted down. escaped school and ran to the woods to rest. then decided to enroll in st lucians girls academy to stay hidden from the council. later she meets with the other pureblood princesses and found out she wasnt the only one.
EXTRA: nothing stops her from getting wat she wants
PIC:


You do know the pureblood princesses are sisters

Pureblood family
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / wHaT aRe YoU, sTa...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08


renagade36 wrote:


miko_sakura wrote:

USERNAME: miko_sakura
NAME: Saiko
GENDER: female
VAMPIRE LEVEL: A-pureblood can i be one of the pureblood princesses?
AGE: 15
CLASS: NIGHT
DORM NUMBERS:president
POWERS: MIND-READING, SPEED, INVISIBILITY, TRAVEL THROUGH DEMENSION ECT...
BIO: accepted in a private highskool just for girls and is gettin along with everyone. until the council wanted pureblood princesses hunted down. escaped school and ran to the woods to rest. then decided to enroll in st lucians girls academy to stay hidden from the council. later she meets with the other pureblood princesses and found out she wasnt the only one.
EXTRA: nothing stops her from getting wat she wants
PIC:


You do know the pureblood princesses are sisters
yea i do so u mean like real sisters? but can i still be one?



Posted 12/24/08

miko_sakura wrote:



renagade36 wrote:


miko_sakura wrote:

USERNAME: miko_sakura
NAME: Saiko
GENDER: female
VAMPIRE LEVEL: A-pureblood can i be one of the pureblood princesses?
AGE: 15
CLASS: NIGHT
DORM NUMBERS:president
POWERS: MIND-READING, SPEED, INVISIBILITY, TRAVEL THROUGH DEMENSION ECT...
BIO: accepted in a private highskool just for girls and is gettin along with everyone. until the council wanted pureblood princesses hunted down. escaped school and ran to the woods to rest. then decided to enroll in st lucians girls academy to stay hidden from the council. later she meets with the other pureblood princesses and found out she wasnt the only one.
EXTRA: nothing stops her from getting wat she wants
PIC:


You do know the pureblood princesses are sisters
yea i do so u mean like real sisters? but can i still be one?





like real sisters and yes u can still be one
Student council Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

renagade36 wrote:

Mission
Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E ,Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed!
Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

UserName: [ Read it! ]
Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood, B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-vampire once human , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic: spoiler please


Pureblood Queen:

IF U WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR PUEBLOOD PRINCESS'S PM ME PLEASE

PUREBLOOD PRINCESS'S- 4 PLACES

renagade36
Miko_sakura





i wanna ask..

pureblood queen is a mother of pureblood princess or someone older than pureblood princess?
Posted 1/5/09

shiromanju wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Mission
Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E ,Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed!
Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

UserName: [ Read it! ]
Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood, B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-vampire once human , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic: spoiler please


Pureblood Queen:

IF U WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR PUEBLOOD PRINCESS'S PM ME PLEASE

PUREBLOOD PRINCESS'S- 4 PLACES

renagade36
Miko_sakura





i wanna ask..

pureblood queen is a mother of pureblood princess or someone older than pureblood princess?


mother
Student council Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

renagade36 wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Mission
Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E ,Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed!
Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

UserName: [ Read it! ]
Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood, B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-vampire once human , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic: spoiler please


Pureblood Queen:

IF U WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR PUEBLOOD PRINCESS'S PM ME PLEASE

PUREBLOOD PRINCESS'S- 4 PLACES

renagade36
Miko_sakura





i wanna ask..

pureblood queen is a mother of pureblood princess or someone older than pureblood princess?


mother


ooohh,,,

understood!!
Posted 1/5/09

shiromanju wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Mission
Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E ,Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed!
Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

UserName: [ Read it! ]
Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood, B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-vampire once human , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic: spoiler please


Pureblood Queen:

IF U WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR PUEBLOOD PRINCESS'S PM ME PLEASE

PUREBLOOD PRINCESS'S- 4 PLACES

renagade36
Miko_sakura





i wanna ask..

pureblood queen is a mother of pureblood princess or someone older than pureblood princess?


mother


ooohh,,,

understood!!


do u want to become the pureblood queen
Student council Member
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

renagade36 wrote:

Mission
Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E ,Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed!
Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

UserName: [ Read it! ]
Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood, B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-vampire once human , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic: spoiler please


Pureblood Queen:

IF U WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR PUEBLOOD PRINCESS'S PM ME PLEASE

PUREBLOOD PRINCESS'S- 4 PLACES

renagade36
Miko_sakura





UserName: shiromanju
Name: Yuuki
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: Pureblood
Age: 17
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: R1 (if i'm not wrong.. )
Powers: no one knows her power..even herself...
Bio: she is one of the pureblood princess. she attend this school because her mother want her to be safe from pureblood's hunter. in the past, she got her memory erased and become human. but now, because of certain accident (???), she got her memories back and meet her sisters. she is really kind and beautifull, just like her name.."Yuuki" means snow that "white" and "pure". she is very energic and always protect her friends and her family..mybe because of her past...
Extra: she liketo make a new friend, trust people, kind. the rumor says, she is the eldest and the bravest Pureblood Princess, just like her mother. untill now..she can't control her power..because she didn't know her powers yet....anyway..she was on her way to search her lost family..(mother, father, and brother)...
Pic:
Student
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09

renagade36 wrote:

Mission
Vampires are Seperate to Different Levels A-E ,Once You dropped to Level E You must be killed!
Level A's - Level C's must Make sure no Level E's are here in this academy

UserName: [ Read it! ]
Name: [ Your Character Name~ ]
Gender: [ Female , Male ]
Vampire Level: [ A-pureBlood, B- Nobles, C-Normal Vampire , D-vampire once human , E-Un-control ]
Age: [ ?? ]
Class: [ Day or Night ]
Dorm Numbers: [Please go to the other forum which says ' Girls Dorm ' ]
Powers:
Bio: [ Your Life Story~ ]
Extra:
Pic: spoiler please


Pureblood Queen:

IF U WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FOUR PUEBLOOD PRINCESS'S PM ME PLEASE

PUREBLOOD PRINCESS'S- 4 PLACES

renagade36
Miko_sakura
shiromanju






UserName: Ryzella
Name: zelly_jiru
Gender: Female
Vampire Level: A-pureBlood
Age: unknown
Class: Night
Dorm Numbers: R19
Powers: manipulate mind, blue rose whip,can use ice crystals and wind element, she can make weapons by the use of her wind and ice power.
Bio: She's one of the princess of the Akito Family she's known as Jiru Akito, but she was widely known as zelly so that she can hide her own identity. Her family is considered the second in superior in the Kuran Family, her family is also called as the protector clan, who protects vampires and humans to maintain peace. Her blood is after by the level E's or humans and vampires that's near to level E, so they can become pureblood.
Extra:
Pic:

You must be logged in to post.