First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
should jacob hav died?
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08
KAN U NOT READ!?!?!?!?

oppz i made a mistake in da poll.......
if u click yes, I WILL SUE!!!!
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08
Who's Jacob ???
&...Btw Can is a "C" not a "K" ... also Have has a "E" at the end.
Posted 12/22/08
I think it's another Twilight thread. Ugh.
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Cant be twilight..
he didnt die
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Twilight? Is that you?
Posted 12/22/08

sophiadoughty wrote:

Cant be twilight..
he didnt die


But she's asking should he have died.
Posted 12/22/08
Yes. Don`t care who`s Jacob but let him die!
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
[sarcasm]
Clearly, Nessie's planning on eating him.
[/sarcasm]

(seriously though...why should he have? I need to see logic before I could really give an answer)
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


sophiadoughty wrote:

Cant be twilight..
he didnt die


But she's asking should he have died.


Oh...
is she =/
why should he die???

Posted 12/22/08
What's Up With All The Damn Twilight Threads? It's Starting To Become Lame.
917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the system
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

Shii_Shii wrote:

What's Up With All The Damn Twilight Threads? It's Starting To Become Lame.



Twilight thread(s) have always been lame.
Posted 12/22/08
there`s no point to jacob dying . =/
Posted 12/22/08

Lunar_Glow wrote:


Shii_Shii wrote:

What's Up With All The Damn Twilight Threads? It's Starting To Become Lame.



Twilight thread(s) have always been lame.


I Don't Get Why There Are So Many Obsessed People.
Posted 12/22/08
sure why not? :\
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

MikiSpade101 wrote:

KAN U NOT READ!?!?!?!?

oppz i made a mistake in da poll.......
if u click yes, I WILL SUE!!!!


Yes. I think he should have died in a flaming pit of his own piss and low self esteem.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.