....*sigh* I have too much time in my hands.
1.What would you and others say about your personality this year? And whether you agree or not?
2.What are the five most interesting things you have done or that have happened to you?
Refer to my answer in #1.
3.If you work, what do you do for living and is this job reflect what you were wishing for?
I don't work.
4.If you are student, what have you achieved this year? If they were for good do you want to carry on? If not why?
Straight A's. Nothing special. I don't need straight A's for 2nd semester of senior year, so why bother.
5.What do you like about the changes that happened to you this year? And why?
I did not get shot.
6.What new skills have you learned this year?
Playing the harmonica... poorly.
7.What obstacles have you overcome to get where you are today, both professionally and personally, and what essential lessons have you learned from some of your mistakes?
Dangerous neighborhood and obesity. Don't be racist and don't eat too much.
8.Did you get what you wanted or wished for this year?
9.How did you spend your free time? Do you have any regrets regarding that?
Playing basketball and video games with friends. No regrets.
10.In what ways you did a difference in people's lives?
I did not kill anyone.
1. Well. I'm sure I got meaner... and more careless and stubborn. I think others would agree.
2. 'fell in love', broke up, went through relationship depression, cried a lot, drama
3. I don't work.
4. Straight A's. :] Even though I have cut class several times.
5. I don't know. I like it? o.o
6. Spin a pencil. o.0 Managing my time between homework and free time.
7. I... don't... know...?
9. I wish they were more useful. Watching TV and being on the computer 24/7 isn't really... helpful - school wise.
10. I don't know. I'm sure I've impacted people's lives in some sort of way.