First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Exclusive Crunchyland Item: Hidden Leaf Village Headband
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Sick xD

-RpGJuNki3
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
lol funny thing xD

~Signature~

354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
wat about females cuz it says designed for boys
31606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

superflyinga wrote:

wat about females cuz it says designed for boys


its for both genders..
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

I have one.
Should I boast about it to Narutards who play Crunchyland?


I have one tooo ... Seriously, I do xD lol
23521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

I have one.
Should I boast about it to Narutards who play Crunchyland?


I have one tooo ... Seriously, I do xD lol


lol That's just messed up
15310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
cool. but i have no use of it. i don't play a girl or a boy
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

I have one.
Should I boast about it to Narutards who play Crunchyland?


I have one tooo ... Seriously, I do xD lol


lol That's just messed up :P




^^ last yr, around this time ... Hey, oracle you can't hateee >:|

Side Note: I was bored ... so yeah :O!
23521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

I have one.
Should I boast about it to Narutards who play Crunchyland?


I have one tooo ... Seriously, I do xD lol


lol That's just messed up :P




^^ last yr, around this time ... Hey, oracle you can't hateee >:|

Side Note: I was bored ... so yeah :O!


LOL
Heather's a Narutard
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

I have one.
Should I boast about it to Narutards who play Crunchyland?


I have one tooo ... Seriously, I do xD lol


lol That's just messed up :P




^^ last yr, around this time ... Hey, oracle you can't hateee >:|

Side Note: I was bored ... so yeah :O!


LOL
Heather's a Narutard :P


Pfftt ... are not >:|

There's a difference between "narutard" and "naruto fan"
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/23/08
Nice! I would like characters from Gintama and Skip Beat!.
23521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

I have one.
Should I boast about it to Narutards who play Crunchyland?


I have one tooo ... Seriously, I do xD lol


lol That's just messed up :P




^^ last yr, around this time ... Hey, oracle you can't hateee >:|

Side Note: I was bored ... so yeah :O!


LOL
Heather's a Narutard :P


Pfftt ... are not >:|

There's a difference between "narutard" and "naruto fan"


Fine, Heather's a "naruto fan".
Explain the headband for me please.
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Jigoku
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
this should get people to get membership!
102527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

I have one.
Should I boast about it to Narutards who play Crunchyland?


I have one tooo ... Seriously, I do xD lol


lol That's just messed up :P




^^ last yr, around this time ... Hey, oracle you can't hateee >:|

Side Note: I was bored ... so yeah :O!


LOL
Heather's a Narutard :P


Pfftt ... are not >:|

There's a difference between "narutard" and "naruto fan"


Fine, Heather's a "naruto fan".
Explain the headband for me please.


I just wanted one, plus at the time, I was supposed to cosplay and my family wanted to go with a naruto theme
21073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicagoland Area
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

RejectedJellyBellys wrote:

Gezzz shinji, It's gonna be hard to persuade the 'rents

(this might have to come out of my own money, I know that there's CR bucks, but still, those surveys are virus bugged and not exactly confidentional.


Your right about that one dude. That's why I thought that if I'll ever do that I'd read and print the privacy policy and terms of use.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.