First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD ROOM
Posted 12/29/08


Yeah!! That might work^^ Or we could have little lessons on how to make aviis using different programs^^ There are ots of programs, which means that we don't need to teach them how to do it perfectly^^ This could happen once every month or something like that....
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Anna_chan_13 wrote:



Yeah!! That might work^^ Or we could have little lessons on how to make aviis using different programs^^ There are ots of programs, which means that we don't need to teach them how to do it perfectly^^ This could happen once every month or something like that....


Yeah!!! Good idea!! ^//^
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
That sounds interesting!! How about avi or badge for the prize? And i think that won't attract many people because member of the month is usually done in every group and groups relating to make avi!!
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Why don't xX-CHOCOLATE ANIME-Xx make membership cards??
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
hm........ Got an idea!!!! How about doing RPG?? First mail the members asking their fav anime and use most popular one as the topic for the month or 2 months. get infomation about the characters and do a role playing game. the members could gain position by doing something such as inviting 2 buddies or something. maybe that would make the members more active and it would benifit our group too!!
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Plus we could make some monthly clubs or classes like Avi n Banners Making where we could learn how to use different program to make avi and baners like Anna_chan_13 said.
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Hello, anybody there??
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Hello, anybody there??


hihi you have lots of ideas and great one!! y dont you make a group?
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08

Ice_Chick wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Hello, anybody there??


hihi you have lots of ideas and great one!! y dont you make a group?


Yeah I made 2 groups but 1 it's no fun and no activities and other since one of the mod deleted her account it is no good as well. too sad so i want this group to be alot better than mine!! I am planning on making one more group!!
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Me World
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:


Ice_Chick wrote:


Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Hello, anybody there??


hihi you have lots of ideas and great one!! y dont you make a group?


Yeah I made 2 groups but 1 it's no fun and no activities and other since one of the mod deleted her account it is no good as well. too sad so i want this group to be alot better than mine!! I am planning on making one more group!!


If you make another i wanna be the first or second to the wall post =D what kind will it be?

Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Why don't xX-CHOCOLATE ANIME-Xx make membership cards??


We don't make membership cards cause me doesn't know how ta make them!!! XD Me isn't sure if any of the other MODs know how to..... TT^TT Plus, me just doesn't see the use in membership cards.... ~.~
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
how about my other one then??
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
Oh, sorry!! I forgot to get the permision. Even if it's late, may I start another topics in the forum?? I want have some more games since it's just boring to do the same games!! Sorry!!
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

Oh, sorry!! I forgot to get the permision. Even if it's late, may I start another topics in the forum?? I want have some more games since it's just boring to do the same games!! Sorry!!


Okiies!! ^-^ Just don't start too many cause me doesn't want the forum ta get too messy!! >.<
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Moonlight_angel2 wrote:

hm........ Got an idea!!!! How about doing RPG?? First mail the members asking their fav anime and use most popular one as the topic for the month or 2 months. get infomation about the characters and do a role playing game. the members could gain position by doing something such as inviting 2 buddies or something. maybe that would make the members more active and it would benifit our group too!!


Hmm~~ Me just thinks dat it would be too much work, and schools about ta start again. TT^TT A lot of MODs might be too busy ta help out too much!! TT^TT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.