First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Quiz: What type of chocolate are you?
Staff
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☃ In my own dream...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Link: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7357399/what-type-of-chocolate-are-you
Staff
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☃ In my own dream...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
You are milk chocolate

You have your brilliant moments when your romantic side completely shines through. But, you usually don't go for that type of thing and it's awfully nice when you take them out to do something unusual. Like the longer lasting creamy taste of mik chocolate.

Owner
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

skatergirl_21 wrote:

Link: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7357399/what-type-of-chocolate-are-you


You are dark chocolate

You are the type of person who loves to be romantic all of the time, but you also love to be totally spontaneous and do things over the top. It gives you a wonderful sensation to make your honey feel absolutely special. You are the wonderful and luscious dark chocolate.

WHAT???? I AHTE DARK CHOCOLATEI That means... I hate myself....
Staff
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☃ In my own dream...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


skatergirl_21 wrote:

Link: http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7357399/what-type-of-chocolate-are-you


You are dark chocolate

You are the type of person who loves to be romantic all of the time, but you also love to be totally spontaneous and do things over the top. It gives you a wonderful sensation to make your honey feel absolutely special. You are the wonderful and luscious dark chocolate.

WHAT???? I AHTE DARK CHOCOLATEI That means... I hate myself....


Haha. LOL.

12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
You have your brilliant moments when your romantic side completely shines through. But, you usually don't go for that type of thing and it's awfully nice when you take them out to do something unusual. Like the longer lasting creamy taste of mik chocolate. ;D
Owner
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

skatergirl_21 wrote:

You are milk chocolate

You have your brilliant moments when your romantic side completely shines through. But, you usually don't go for that type of thing and it's awfully nice when you take them out to do something unusual. Like the longer lasting creamy taste of mik chocolate.






cloudyheaven_x wrote:

You have your brilliant moments when your romantic side completely shines through. But, you usually don't go for that type of thing and it's awfully nice when you take them out to do something unusual. Like the longer lasting creamy taste of mik chocolate. ;D


YOUR MILK CHOCOLATE. I'm DARk. NOOOOOOOOOOO I'M AN OUTCAST.
Posted 12/22/08

I am Milk Chocolate:


You have your brilliant moments when your romantic side completely shines through.But,you usually don't go for that that of thing and its awfully nice when you take them out to do something unusual.Like the longer lasting creamy taste of milk chocolate.
Owner
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

AnimeLover0199 wrote:


I am Milk Chocolate:


You have your brilliant moments when your romantic side completely shines through.But,you usually don't go for that that of thing and its awfully nice when you take them out to do something unusual.Like the longer lasting creamy taste of milk chocolate.


WHAT???? MILK CHOCOLATE AGIAN! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WON'T SOEONE GET DARK CHOCOLATE. BESIDES ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Staff
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
I Got :

You are dark chocolate

You are the type of person who loves to be romantic all of the time, but you also love to be totally spontanious and do things over the top. It gives you a wonderful sensation to make your honey feel absolutely special. You are the wonderful and luscious dark chocolate.
Owner
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:

I Got :

You are dark chocolate

You are the type of person who loves to be romantic all of the time, but you also love to be totally spontanious and do things over the top. It gives you a wonderful sensation to make your honey feel absolutely special. You are the wonderful and luscious dark chocolate.


YES! I'M NOT ALONE!
Staff
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Floating in the s...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

SilverStarmist wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

I Got :

You are dark chocolate

You are the type of person who loves to be romantic all of the time, but you also love to be totally spontanious and do things over the top. It gives you a wonderful sensation to make your honey feel absolutely special. You are the wonderful and luscious dark chocolate.


YES! I'M NOT ALONE!


hahahahahahahaha~~ I dunno why I can got dark choco~
Owner
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

GoShugoCHara wrote:


SilverStarmist wrote:


GoShugoCHara wrote:

I Got :

You are dark chocolate

You are the type of person who loves to be romantic all of the time, but you also love to be totally spontanious and do things over the top. It gives you a wonderful sensation to make your honey feel absolutely special. You are the wonderful and luscious dark chocolate.


YES! I'M NOT ALONE!


hahahahahahahaha~~ I dunno why I can got dark choco~


do YOU like dark chocolate? Cus I don't
~Chocolate Lover~
3937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where the heart is!
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
YaY i got dark chocolate~ HA now white chocolate is out numbered~
~Chocolate Lover~
36779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / G.U.E.S.S
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
You are white chocolate

You aren't romantic, and you really don't care. You pretty much go out on dates to be around your sweetheart, but that's okay. You have some moments that you think to be sweet, but they don't last long. Like the short, sweet taste of white chocolate.

Not numbered anymore xD
Owner
4857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

cokkielove wrote:

YaY i got dark chocolate~ HA now white chocolate is out numbered~





candygirl95 wrote:

You are white chocolate

You aren't romantic, and you really don't care. You pretty much go out on dates to be around your sweetheart, but that's okay. You have some moments that you think to be sweet, but they don't last long. Like the short, sweet taste of white chocolate.

Not numbered anymore xD


lol. Looks like canygirl(lol, candy, no offence. I'm hungry) is nuetral. But still white. lol. SAme now. BUT GLAD THAT THERES OTHER DARK CHOCOALTES OUT THERE>
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.