First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Avie Requests
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:

Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

winteroo wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:



lol too many Hs
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/8/09


yes u think too
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

winteroo wrote:



yes u think too


lol
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:



yes u think too


lol


LOL ^^ =D
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

winteroo wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:



yes u think too


lol


LOL ^^ =D


no duhh lol
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:



yes u think too


lol


hehe

LOL ^^ =D


no duhh lol


Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

winteroo wrote:
hehe

=p
Lovers
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

① Picture/s ( 1 - 4 ): 2 avii please :D


② Size/Crop Tall and long and thin
③ Text ( Name , Username / Message) linhbui-chan and could you put a small quote?




What type of quote would you like? sorry, its taken so long to complete these aviis.


hmmm... ummm a love quote maybe


hmm the same one as your avii or different ones? would you like any of these?



hmmm i like "love is not blind-it sees more,not less. but because it sees more,it is willing to see less." -rabbi julins gordon
and Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion".
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:
hehe

=p



=)
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

winteroo wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


winteroo wrote:
hehe

=p



=)


O.o
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

① Picture/s ( 1 - 4 ): 2 avii please :D


② Size/Crop Tall and long and thin
③ Text ( Name , Username / Message) linhbui-chan and could you put a small quote?




What type of quote would you like? sorry, its taken so long to complete these aviis.


hmmm... ummm a love quote maybe


hmm the same one as your avii or different ones? would you like any of these?



hmmm i like "love is not blind-it sees more,not less. but because it sees more,it is willing to see less." -rabbi julins gordon
and Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion".


okay! ^^
Lovers
24448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY HOUSE~
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

① Picture/s ( 1 - 4 ): 2 avii please :D


② Size/Crop Tall and long and thin
③ Text ( Name , Username / Message) linhbui-chan and could you put a small quote?




What type of quote would you like? sorry, its taken so long to complete these aviis.


hmmm... ummm a love quote maybe


hmm the same one as your avii or different ones? would you like any of these?



hmmm i like "love is not blind-it sees more,not less. but because it sees more,it is willing to see less." -rabbi julins gordon
and Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion".


okay! ^^


thanks
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09


Okay, blahblahblah, this is the sub for another avii since jon is taking so long XP and sorry if it looks not that good and also if you want me to change anything, i could do that, it wouldn't be extra trouble lol.........>< surprisingly it actually helps me get the hang of the tools O.o lol......anyway i'm done with your aviis X3

I dunno which quotes you wanted the pic to go with but i matched it with the one i thought it would go best with



its very plain ><

Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


linhxx33 wrote:

① Picture/s ( 1 - 4 ): 2 avii please :D


② Size/Crop Tall and long and thin
③ Text ( Name , Username / Message) linhbui-chan and could you put a small quote?




What type of quote would you like? sorry, its taken so long to complete these aviis.


hmmm... ummm a love quote maybe


hmm the same one as your avii or different ones? would you like any of these?



hmmm i like "love is not blind-it sees more,not less. but because it sees more,it is willing to see less." -rabbi julins gordon
and Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion".


okay! ^^


thanks :D


np >< X3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.