First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Unhappy ending anime or Happy ending anime?
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / at home. .
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
woah. .a lot of negative comments here. .haha. .

well. .on topic: it doesn't matter to me if its a happy or sad ending, as long as its meaningful and goes well with the plot. .
2733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lil red dot (:
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Happy 100%
sad endings stay in my head
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams♥
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

darkoff wrote:


strawberrypancake wrote:

woops didnt no it was a dup TT sorry TT

and NO I WILL NOT POST IT IN THE POLL SECTION CAUSE IT HAS SOETHING TO DO WITH ANIME!!

oh also wow neva new ppl wuld actually look at it


i smell retardness.

reported all your other polls as well


whats there to report? if you have time to report my stuff, why dont you go and learn how to talk to people positively?
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams♥
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

AnimeKami wrote:

i wonder how much bandwidth costs these days >.>

btw instead of 500 cr to make a new forum it should be like 10000 >.> or higher then that maybe just maybe ppl would have more sense on what they are making


ehh??!!! you get cr for making new forums and stuff?? O_O wow thanks for telling me hehe
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams♥
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

clown_ix wrote:

woah. .a lot of negative comments here. .haha. .

well. .on topic: it doesn't matter to me if its a happy or sad ending, as long as its meaningful and goes well with the plot. .


yes it seems that there are alot of very bored ppl hanging around here
Posted 12/22/08 , edited 12/22/08
how about we take a poll on positive forum comments vs. negative forum comments. and put it in the *Drama* section...

&everyone likes happy endings except the people who don't.... <think on that.

BLAKMAJIC
104033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

strawberrypancake wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i wonder how much bandwidth costs these days >.>

btw instead of 500 cr to make a new forum it should be like 10000 >.> or higher then that maybe just maybe ppl would have more sense on what they are making


ehh??!!! you get cr for making new forums and stuff?? O_O wow thanks for telling me hehe


hmm... wrong idea

1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams♥
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

AnimeKami wrote:


strawberrypancake wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i wonder how much bandwidth costs these days >.>

btw instead of 500 cr to make a new forum it should be like 10000 >.> or higher then that maybe just maybe ppl would have more sense on what they are making


ehh??!!! you get cr for making new forums and stuff?? O_O wow thanks for telling me hehe


hmm... wrong idea



ehh?
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams♥
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

matt_griffin81 wrote:

how about we take a poll on positive forum comments vs. negative forum comments. and put it in the *Drama* section...

&everyone likes happy endings except the people who don't.... <think on that.

BLAKMAJIC



lawlz ^^

1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / San Diego, Califo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
I would prefer happy endings over all, but a really good sad ending that was a natural part & consequence of the story with just a hint of hope at the end can be really good too. What can I say? I'm a totally hopeless romantic and could use a good cry every now and then. Just don't abuse my emotions for cheap ratings.
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / Brazil
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
I like happy endings of course. Its only natural that sad things happens in the story, but, I dont like when it happens alot, just to make a super drama!

Hmm, people get pissed off so easily. A person commit a little mistake and I read a page full of offenses.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
i can't choose.
i like crying over sad endings.
but when I watch it I hope for a happy ending.
Maybe what would be best is if the story was really REALLY sad and then it had a good ending.
next bit spoils a show.
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Oops, she did it again.
She think she posted in the right forum, but lost in game, yeah ~

Wtf did I started singing Britney songs again?
Posted 12/22/08
I want HAPPY ENDINGS
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
Happy Ending lol!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.