First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Love is pain
Posted 12/23/08
love is..in dictionary!
16637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
love is a very special thing. there are different types e.g parental, brotherly, sisterly. i have never fallen in love so i cant really say anything about it being painfull or not. but dont fall apart because things never worked out. move on dont be depressed because one who does not make you happy is not worth your tears.
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Agree.

Okay you guys are seriously going all emo.

Look in the bright side.

I believe that love IS painful.

But isn't that the way life goes?

If love wasn't painful, there wouldn't be any obstacles that you can use to determine or judge whether you should keep on walking that road with a particular person or group of people.

Love might be painful but it also has great moments that are unforgettable and I think that's what's so special about it.

If you get through the bad parts in the end there will be sunlight.
Posted 12/23/08
wrong, love doesn't make the world go round, it just makes it worth while
Posted 12/23/08

milktea24 wrote:

Agree.

Okay you guys are seriously going all emo.

Look in the bright side.

I believe that love IS painful.

But isn't that the way life goes?

If love wasn't painful, there wouldn't be any obstacles that you can use to determine or judge whether you should keep on walking that road with a particular person or group of people.

Love might be painful but it also has great moments that are unforgettable and I think that's what's so special about it.

If you get through the bad parts in the end there will be sunlight.


i'm sorry but i think you got confused with you meaning, by obstacles you mean that there is a goal. the goal for attaining love is by gaining happiness and such. however you speak of love as an obstacle for happiness. and this about the bad parts will be sunlight? don't you mean after darkness there will be sunlight as bad parts come before, during or after the good parts.
14395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the great northwest
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
haha i agree
especially when the person you love doesn't even know you're alive
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Agree.

Okay you guys are seriously going all emo.

Look in the bright side.

I believe that love IS painful.

But isn't that the way life goes?

If love wasn't painful, there wouldn't be any obstacles that you can use to determine or judge whether you should keep on walking that road with a particular person or group of people.

Love might be painful but it also has great moments that are unforgettable and I think that's what's so special about it.

If you get through the bad parts in the end there will be sunlight.


i'm sorry but i think you got confused with you meaning, by obstacles you mean that there is a goal. the goal for attaining love is by gaining happiness and such. however you speak of love as an obstacle for happiness. and this about the bad parts will be sunlight? don't you mean after darkness there will be sunlight as bad parts come before, during or after the good parts.


.. I meant that love is painful because it has obstacles.

o.O Maybe I did get confused though.

Or maybe you my explaining wasn't good enough.

Sorry bout that.
Posted 12/23/08
I agree towards love is pain, but only in books/novels/movies/dramas.
36320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
maybe who say disagree not in love
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
what do you expect, everything has its drawbacks
Posted 12/23/08

milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Agree.

Okay you guys are seriously going all emo.

Look in the bright side.

I believe that love IS painful.

But isn't that the way life goes?

If love wasn't painful, there wouldn't be any obstacles that you can use to determine or judge whether you should keep on walking that road with a particular person or group of people.

Love might be painful but it also has great moments that are unforgettable and I think that's what's so special about it.

If you get through the bad parts in the end there will be sunlight.


i'm sorry but i think you got confused with you meaning, by obstacles you mean that there is a goal. the goal for attaining love is by gaining happiness and such. however you speak of love as an obstacle for happiness. and this about the bad parts will be sunlight? don't you mean after darkness there will be sunlight as bad parts come before, during or after the good parts.


.. I meant that love is painful because it has obstacles.

o.O Maybe I did get confused though.

Or maybe you my explaining wasn't good enough.

Sorry bout that.


.. I meant that love is painful because it has obstacles.

all explained in one line. 'today's words of wisdom people'
8886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
○(ゝω •)○ Coming t...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
agree.
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Agree...

Who knew "love" could hurt you so badly.
I hate love...I hate my own damn emotions!!
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
u people are seriously the biggest emo's i have known online.

Love is the greatest gift to man, u can fuck it up yes but if u learn not to screw around and love the right person it will never be painful but it will be something which will boost u in ur everyday life.


5233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 私�%A
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Agreed. It's bound to happen 1 way or another. It's a fact of life
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.