First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Piano Battle Xiah Junsu vs.Taeyang
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the u.s
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
lol interesting
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the u.s
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
lol interesting
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

yEnZErr wrote:

i know Taeyang plays piano well..but let's see if DBSK's duck butt dolphin boy can!!


is that a nickname?
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

teenace wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

i know Taeyang plays piano well..but let's see if DBSK's duck butt dolphin boy can!!


is that a nickname?


what? duck butt dolphin boy?
It is.
duck butt bcoz he has a really cute <& rounded> butt!
dolphin boy bcoz he does dolphin noises/impressions.
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
LOL at Yoochun, Changmin and Yunho in the last picture. Nice way to sit.

Anyways, the piano battle is gonna be so epic. It's like Jay Chou's movie 'Secret' but alot more awesome!
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
i cant wait to see this
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

yEnZErr wrote:


teenace wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

i know Taeyang plays piano well..but let's see if DBSK's duck butt dolphin boy can!!


is that a nickname?


what? duck butt dolphin boy?
It is.
duck butt bcoz he has a really cute <& rounded> butt!
dolphin boy bcoz he does dolphin noises/impressions.


lol,thats very creative.
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

teenace wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


teenace wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:

i know Taeyang plays piano well..but let's see if DBSK's duck butt dolphin boy can!!


is that a nickname?


what? duck butt dolphin boy?
It is.
duck butt bcoz he has a really cute <& rounded> butt!
dolphin boy bcoz he does dolphin noises/impressions.


lol,thats very creative.


oh no...i ddnt come up wid them myself!!
ppl always call him dolphin boy!
duck butt..i duno where i got that from..
:)
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
am more of a DBSK fan than BB so go Xiah Junsu!!!!
anyways i didnt know that micky and JJ can play a piano..lols..^^
870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / find out yourself...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
AHHH I've got to see this!!! piano battle? THT's seem awesome!! best wishes to both group ^^ & BOA's BACK! &&wonderboys! YAY! sooo excited! thnks for the news!
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
GO XIAH JUNSU!!!
can't wait to see it!!
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
oh wow, this is going to be a very interesting show . DBSK and Big BANG?!?!?! TOGETHER?!?!
THATS AWESOME
4463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace boring.
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
GO DUCK BUTT!
1292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A-toWn
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
Taeyang!!!!Go Beat his ass
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / new york, new york
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
GO JUNSU..MY BABY...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.