First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why do most guys cheat? (cheat in girls not exams .. etc..)
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:

LOL THIS IS STILL GOING ON? THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD THAT I FUCKED UP ON HARDCORE.


I honestly found it randomly, half the people are answering to a topic they made up themselves.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

LOL THIS IS STILL GOING ON? THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD THAT I FUCKED UP ON HARDCORE.


I honestly found it randomly, half the people are answering to a topic they made up themselves.


Lol this was the first and only thread I made. I had in mind that I would make it a troll thread but I fucked up the title so it sort of fucked up the whole plan =/
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

LOL THIS IS STILL GOING ON? THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD THAT I FUCKED UP ON HARDCORE.


I honestly found it randomly, half the people are answering to a topic they made up themselves.


Lol this was the first and only thread I made. I had in mind that I would make it a troll thread but I fucked up the title so it sort of fucked up the whole plan =/


I dont think they read your first post so they dont know you messed up, make some more, this shit is hilarious, i should have started forum trolling ages ago
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

LOL THIS IS STILL GOING ON? THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD THAT I FUCKED UP ON HARDCORE.


I honestly found it randomly, half the people are answering to a topic they made up themselves.


Lol this was the first and only thread I made. I had in mind that I would make it a troll thread but I fucked up the title so it sort of fucked up the whole plan =/


I dont think they read your first post so they dont know you messed up, make some more, this shit is hilarious, i should have started forum trolling ages ago


Haha ya, judging from their posts I doubt they read it too.
I'll brainstorm some good troll thread ideas and post them up as soon as I have a good one
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

LOL THIS IS STILL GOING ON? THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD THAT I FUCKED UP ON HARDCORE.


I honestly found it randomly, half the people are answering to a topic they made up themselves.


Lol this was the first and only thread I made. I had in mind that I would make it a troll thread but I fucked up the title so it sort of fucked up the whole plan =/


I dont think they read your first post so they dont know you messed up, make some more, this shit is hilarious, i should have started forum trolling ages ago


Haha ya, judging from their posts I doubt they read it too.
I'll brainstorm some good troll thread ideas and post them up as soon as I have a good one


Relationships and religion are the best, just a thought, id do it myself but it seems im 300 Caramel crunchy points short
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

LOL THIS IS STILL GOING ON? THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD THAT I FUCKED UP ON HARDCORE.


I honestly found it randomly, half the people are answering to a topic they made up themselves.


Lol this was the first and only thread I made. I had in mind that I would make it a troll thread but I fucked up the title so it sort of fucked up the whole plan =/


I dont think they read your first post so they dont know you messed up, make some more, this shit is hilarious, i should have started forum trolling ages ago


Haha ya, judging from their posts I doubt they read it too.
I'll brainstorm some good troll thread ideas and post them up as soon as I have a good one


Relationships and religion are the best, just a thought, id do it myself but it seems im 300 Caramel crunchy points short


Lol ya, I think I'm going to think up a relationship one.
O and if you wanna get quick crunchy points just upload like every pic you have on your comp onto your profile
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
maybe because some girls don't know what they want and think one guy isn't enough...
that and they get spoiled by numerous guys so they let it ride..??
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:

LOL THIS IS STILL GOING ON? THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD THAT I FUCKED UP ON HARDCORE.


good..job..
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
i heard that cheating can be inherited like a gene
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

meee123 wrote:

i heard that cheating can be inherited like a gene


You heard wrong
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
All cheaters suck. If you're unhappy in a relationship, be a real man/woman and get out of it.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:

Wow did I ever half ass this thread. I fucked up the title badd


fail.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Wow did I ever half ass this thread. I fucked up the title badd


pass.


Thanks brah
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Wow did I ever half ass this thread. I fucked up the title badd


pass.


Thanks brah


what happened to "i only shorten people's quotes, and not change them"
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Wow did I ever half ass this thread. I fucked up the title badd


pass.


Thanks brah


what happened to "i only shorten people's quotes, and not change them"


The times are changin bb
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.