First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Whats your Anime wishes this Christmas?
Posted 12/23/08
more animes that are comedy
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
i want anime for christmas and i am getting the Kiddy Grade Box Set and the Inuyasha season 2 Box Set lol that's my wish lol
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
more rozen maiden :]]
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
More Cool and Entertaining animes to Come this upcoming Year...
2611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Metro Manila,Pasig
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
i wish they start making new episodes of slamdunk & hajime no ippo that would be a dream come true
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
for the mods to lock this thread
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fool's Paradise
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

I wish that there is a second season of :
Ouran High School Host Club
The Wallflower
Gakuen Alice
La Corda D'oro
Special A
I also wish that Yuuki and Kaname will be together forever!( Please don't kill me YuukixZero fans! )
I also wish for more episodes of Skip Beat!

140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / d2 lng me sa Phil...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

louise143 wrote:


I wish that there is a second season of :
Ouran High School Host Club
The Wallflower
Gakuen Alice
La Corda D'oro
Special A
I also wish that Yuuki and Kaname will be together forever!( Please don't kill me YuukixZero fans! )
I also wish for more episodes of Skip Beat!



we have exactly the same wishes... ^_^
1588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fool's Paradise
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

kingjames101389 wrote:

i wish they start making new episodes of slamdunk & hajime no ippo that would be a dream come true


According to my sources that the creators of Hajime no Ippo will make new episodes this January 2009.Can't wait! I'm a bit fan of Hajime no Ippo so I have sources.hehe..
It's a pity that they didn't finish Slamdunk.I hope that they have new episodes too!^^

1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
I wann code geass season 3 to come out
2611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Metro Manila,Pasig
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

louise143 wrote:


kingjames101389 wrote:

i wish they start making new episodes of slamdunk & hajime no ippo that would be a dream come true


According to my sources that the creators of Hajime no Ippo will make new episodes this January 2009.Can't wait! I'm a bit fan of Hajime no Ippo so I have sources.hehe..
It's a pity that they didn't finish Slamdunk.I hope that they have new episodes too!^^



yeah thats cool 1 wish soon to be granted' 1 down 1 wish to go haha i finish the slamdunk manga &i think the drawings of inoue takehiko were very superb thats why i wanted to see it in animation
27021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / On the computer xD
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
just to watch more animes
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
I want Fairy Tail to be made into a good anime
32494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥スカズデイル、ニューヨーク♥
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
That Sasuke Uchiha would come to life and ask me out xD
1476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
more to aru!

but seriously i just want accelerator dead
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.