First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply NEW 2009 MEMBERSHiP CARDS
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

ity_pong wrote:
Name: ity
Position: anime-lover
Age:22
Location:philippines

thanks mace^^


HERE's YOUR MEMBERSHiP CARDS




Posted 1/3/09

KuKiEsSeE wrote:




waaaaaa!
mace-chan!!! arigatou^^
Moderator
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Type of Card: Allen Walker
Name: 1xPoohbear
Position: Cosplay-fanatic
Location: Canada
Age:16
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

1xPoohBear wrote:

Type of Card: Allen Walker
Name: 1xPoohbear
Position: Cosplay-fanatic
Location: Canada
Age:16

HERE'S YOUR MEMBERSHiP CARD..THANK YOU!!~
Moderator
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

KuKiEsSeE wrote:



Thank you! But if it's no problem with you, can you replace anime-lover with cosplay fanatic?
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
our

1xPoohBear wrote:


KuKiEsSeE wrote:



Thank you! But if it's no problem with you, can you replace anime-lover with cosplay fanatic?


OMG so sorry i didnt Notice that it was an anime-lover not cosplay fanatic..so sorry >.<
btw Here's your membership card
Posted 1/4/09

X3 Thx (Happy New Years)!~
Member
24876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Kipi's Card

Name: Cupcake
Position: Cosplay lover YAY!!!
Age:15
Location:CandY Land mwhaha
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Kawaii_cupcake_princess_Ai wrote:

Kipi's Card

Name: Cupcake
Position: Cosplay lover YAY!!!
Age:15
Location:CandY Land mwhaha


HERE's YOUR MEMBERSHiP CARD ^^"~
Member
2459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
saya cosplay card xempre!!!

Name: dollmaster
Position: saya fan
Age: 19
Location: Philippines
Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

dollmastertackeyamapi wrote:

saya cosplay card xempre!!!

Name: dollmaster
Position: saya fan
Age: 19
Location: Philippines


HERE's YOUR MEMBERSHiP CARD
Member
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
omg!! I want one of those... they look awesome ^^

Type of Card: Kipi's Card
Name: Peach
Position: Princess
Age: 17
Location: Asia

THANKSSS
Moderator
9728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ^^ doko.....
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
aLa aNDaYa aHaHahaHaHa. WaLa pa si HaRuHi NuN PuMiLi aKo. anG CuTe NuN HaRuHi!!!
Member
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
lelouch's card

NAME: alyssa
Position: cosplay lover
Age: 14
Location: Philippines

Moderator
14703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / suna village [♥]
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

cuteprincesssxo wrote:

omg!! I want one of those... they look awesome ^^

Type of Card: Kipi's Card
Name: Peach
Position: Princess
Age: 17
Location: Asia

THANKSSS


Here's your membership card.... ^.^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.