First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

dby2k wrote:
I repeat again, They do not have their special abilities like being an esper, aeon, GF, beast, etc...
Even if you do think of a TRUE EXFORM for them, it'll be useless...

Why?..It's cuz i told u what is there to say already~...

[CASE CLOSED]



In other words they aren't viable and belong in mid and lower tiers (besides Tidus) and do not have True Ex Modes. I can live with that since that's the answer I want :P

Mid & lower tiers?..by that you mean?...
LOL....from the moment they were born, they really
didn't have any special features...because everyone in
their own game had what's so special about them..
soo...it only leaves them their weapons...soo...yeah...
No real exmodes for them cuz they are just normal
protagonists compared to terra, jecht, and the others who
have their own originalties...x']
Moderator
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09
Being Jecht's son doesn't merit any special meaning? Noooooooooooooooooooo~
Oh yeah I forgot Jecht was too manly that he even absorbed all the manliness from his son. Leaving a crybaby.[another guy posted this in gamefaqs, not me]
Well it's not as great as Cloud's Ex Burst being called Supreme War God Super Hyper Decapitation. Omg that was so epic fail.

Impt! Board related.
Anyway is there a way to like modify the first post to include all the more essential information about Dissidia. This way data can be collated into the first post and makes searching much easier for the many guys I just invited to FF CR because of this board Kinda like how the FF Quotes board is managed.

Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

dby2k wrote:

Being Jecht's son doesn't merit any special meaning? Noooooooooooooooooooo~
Oh yeah I forgot Jecht was too manly that he even absorbed all the manliness from his son. Leaving a crybaby.[another guy posted this in gamefaqs, not me]
Well it's not as great as Cloud's Ex Burst being called Supreme War God Super Hyper Decapitation. Omg that was so epic fail.

Anyway is there a way to like modify the first post to include all the more essential information about Dissidia. This way data can be collated into the first post and makes searching much easier for the many guys I just invited to FF CR because of this board Kinda like how the FF Quotes board is managed.



LOL...i see...
soo...you DO have a gamefaq account after all..xD?..
or not?

If you do, what's ur name there?..xD?..
I've the same name but with no "08"...x']

ohh...modify?..
which one..?..
PM the info u wanna post...
and i'll edit-post it for u..&
don't worry..
i'll let u have the credit..x'].
Moderator
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

LunarReplicator08 wrote:

LOL...i see...
soo...you DO have a gamefaq account after all..xD?..
or not?

If you do, what's ur name there?..xD?..
I've the same name but with no "08"...x']

ohh...modify?..
which one..?..
PM the info u wanna post...
and i'll edit-post it for u..&
don't worry..
i'll let u have the credit..x'].


I'm dthblde on gamefaqs. All I do is visit threads for more unconventional characters like "Maining ExDeath" or funny threads like Jecht Facts(most successfull thread in my opinion). I used to post a lot for Rengou vs Zaft and SD Gundam G Generation Portable. Also the first one to post how to shoot lasers with Justice Gundam while riding on the jetpack.

I mean like all the information related to the game in the first post(might have to move away the reviews to a later post or something. So when any more new information comes in, just add it into the first post. Usage of Spoilers tab to make things neater would be great too. So far I've helped answer some questions and posted a complete Ex Mode guide. Maybe that's a good start combined with your first page post, that huge image guide thing).
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

dby2k wrote:

I'm dthblde on gamefaqs. All I do is visit threads for more unconventional characters like "Maining ExDeath" or funny threads like Jecht Facts(most successfull thread in my opinion). I used to post a lot for Rengou vs Zaft and SD Gundam G Generation Portable. Also the first one to post how to shoot lasers with Justice Gundam while riding on the jetpack.

I mean like all the information related to the game in the first post(might have to move away the reviews to a later post or something. So when any more new information comes in, just add it into the first post. Usage of Spoilers tab to make things neater would be great too. So far I've helped answer some questions and posted a complete Ex Mode guide. Maybe that's a good start combined with your first page post, that huge image guide thing).


Ohhh...i see, isee...aightaight...will do~
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Dude~!...It's done..x']..
and it's under your credit soo...
your welcome...x'P

Moderator
3251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / So-Cal!!
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

LunarReplicator08 wrote:

Dude~!...It's done..x']..
and it's under your credit soo...
your welcome...x'P



Yo man why dont you Copy/ Paste and put it all on the first post..??

cause my dumb reply between the reviews and the translation is annoying me xD

-RpGJuNki3
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

dby2k wrote:

This is my suggestion for the first post of the thread. I know the banner is a tad too big, but can't find a suitable one currently. Signal the OK and I'll message you the entire BB code.



Hmm..aight..x']
what BB code?
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Well...there ya go junki & dby..x']

BTW, dby2k, i deleted ur suggested post and put it in the first aight...?
So no worries..x']
Moderator
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
'K lolz. You're fine with the logo? I thought it was a tad big. You should replace it if you find a better one.
I'll try to make an attack skill list, starting with the protagonists of course, including the level to obtain them, etc.
Translations will vary from the English version of their names slightly, can't expect me to remember all their skill names in English right? I'm an FF fan not an FF nerd.
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

dby2k wrote:

'K lolz. You're fine with the logo? I thought it was a tad big. You should replace it if you find a better one.
I'll try to make an attack skill list, starting with the protagonists of course, including the level to obtain them, etc.
Translations will vary from the English version of their names slightly, can't expect me to remember all their skill names in English right? I'm an FF fan not an FF nerd.


Hmmm...Sorta..LOL...
Wow...that'd be awesome...
Keep it up~..x']
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

dby2k wrote:

Do not delete this post, it's gonna contain my moveset list which I'm gonna save every now and then in case my browser crashes.


Ohh..aightaight..
Naruhodo~...
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
Dude...good work with the movesets..^__^
Though i do not really know what their true translated names are..but...
you'll know if you really checked the MORE SOURCES section brO~..x']

It's in here: http://pinoypsp.com/index.php?topic=203204.0

Just scroll down and look for it..x']..you'll see it in a jiffy..^__^
Moderator
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

LunarReplicator08 wrote:

Dude...good work with the movesets..^__^
Though i do not really know what their true translated names are..but...
you'll know if you really checked the MORE SOURCES section brO~..x']

It's in here: http://pinoypsp.com/index.php?topic=203204.0

Just scroll down and look for it..x']..you'll see it in a jiffy..^__^

If you noticed, theirs is inferior as there are some skills left untranslated with the levels missing as well.
Also theirs is incomplete, they are lacking a big part of the characters.

Character Skills Guide (Incomplete)

As if a filipino can outdo me.

I wouldn't do something if someone had already done it, but the Pinoys half-assed theirs.
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/5/09

dby2k wrote:


LunarReplicator08 wrote:

Dude...good work with the movesets..^__^
Though i do not really know what their true translated names are..but...
you'll know if you really checked the MORE SOURCES section brO~..x']

It's in here: http://pinoypsp.com/index.php?topic=203204.0

Just scroll down and look for it..x']..you'll see it in a jiffy..^__^


If you noticed, theirs is inferior as there are some skills left untranslated with the levels missing as well.
Also theirs is incomplete.

Character Skills Guide (Incomplete)




LOLz..i didn't see that...x___x...


As if a filipino can outdo me.

Hmm...got something against us or sumthin'??...(.___.)?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.