First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Reasons why the twilight pinoy version is a hoax......
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

yanguas wrote:


ang_kinabuhi_lumalabay_lang wrote:

nakita ko lang while surfing the net . . . LOL




WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . . .


lol!!! REALLY FUNNy!





Lol This is Really OFFtopic.. but they are better than the original cast
Well.. like im filipino and i hate them remaking stuff...
pero SHIET tht robert dude is fricken ugly O_O sry. xD
and tht Jacob black.. Eww man
and Bella is such a loser. I hate her face x.x''

The book was awesome.. and everything x.x but the movie.. I just hated it O_o
I wasted my money to see it x.x'' hehehe x3
3689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
No! this is a catastrophe!!! I did wish that instead of a movie its better if twilight is a tv series so that it can follow the original plot of the book.... but I don't think its a good idea to have a filipino version... I rather watch the movie 100 times than watch (if there will be) the filipino version...


NO OFFENSE!!! PEACE!!! THIS IS JUST MY OWN OPINION...
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / San Diego Ca, U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
this is hella pissing me off! their ruining it! raver is not even cute at all! I dont know why people are going crazy over him! hello people his suppose to be pale! shiit what the fuckk! OMJ!! cant they freakin find a fu**in better things to do!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THNKING!! this better not be true!
get creative people shiit!
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / RP
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Yup it should have been MAJA-RAVER but NO...Ishould not happen


I will loose all my respect for twilight
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

rakiela wrote:

Yup it should have been MAJA-RAVER but NO...Ishould not happen


I will loose all my respect for twilight


You should lose your respect to Stephenie Meyer if she will allow this to happen
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
I found another gem on the net c/o http://www.kumagcow.com/
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / RP
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
YEAH u HAVE A POINT dude,...
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / us
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
damn............shame.............they will ruin it.............they ruined everything..........remade verything........they have no life and creativenesss........omg.............its a big disgrace........im a filipina......i noe for a fact filipinese dont have that much money.....they shuld just use the money to help ppl.......not to make damn and stupid ass remake,..................uhggggggg.....cant stand....that.....disgrace man....disgrace./
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

lorelene wrote:

damn............shame.............they will ruin it.............they ruined everything..........remade verything........they have no life and creativenesss........omg.............its a big disgrace........im a filipina......i noe for a fact filipinese dont have that much money.....they shuld just use the money to help ppl.......not to make damn and stupid ass remake,..................uhggggggg.....cant stand....that.....disgrace man....disgrace./


You are one big gullible twilight fan
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
i hate twilight
and i hate remakes of series
this is ten times worse.
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / us
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:

damn............shame.............they will ruin it.............they ruined everything..........remade verything........they have no life and creativenesss........omg.............its a big disgrace........im a filipina......i noe for a fact filipinese dont have that much money.....they shuld just use the money to help ppl.......not to make damn and stupid ass remake,..................uhggggggg.....cant stand....that.....disgrace man....disgrace./


You are one big gullible twilight fan


nahhh....not even that... ....they made alot of remake.............and they all ruined it.............u culd evn name one actual good remake...........atleast im bein honest......on how i feel....................
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

lorelene wrote:


benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:

damn............shame.............they will ruin it.............they ruined everything..........remade verything........they have no life and creativenesss........omg.............its a big disgrace........im a filipina......i noe for a fact filipinese dont have that much money.....they shuld just use the money to help ppl.......not to make damn and stupid ass remake,..................uhggggggg.....cant stand....that.....disgrace man....disgrace./


You are one big gullible twilight fan


nahhh....not even that... ....they made alot of remake.............and they all ruined it.............u culd evn name one actual good remake...........atleast im bein honest......on how i feel....................


Offtopic: Let me guess.....My Girl....... in which you obviously hate.....judging from your posts
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / us
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:


benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:

damn............shame.............they will ruin it.............they ruined everything..........remade verything........they have no life and creativenesss........omg.............its a big disgrace........im a filipina......i noe for a fact filipinese dont have that much money.....they shuld just use the money to help ppl.......not to make damn and stupid ass remake,..................uhggggggg.....cant stand....that.....disgrace man....disgrace./


You are one big gullible twilight fan


nahhh....not even that... ....they made alot of remake.............and they all ruined it.............u culd evn name one actual good remake...........atleast im bein honest......on how i feel....................


Offtopic: Let me guess.....My Girl....... in which you obviously hate.....judging from your posts


i culd c u enjoyin dis............wellllllllll......pssssssstttt maybe...........my name is kim sam soon is horrible to.......and arent they planning to remake gossip girl........that i will hate tooooo..........you like twilight dont u ...............admit it...........
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

lorelene wrote:


benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:


benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:

damn............shame.............they will ruin it.............they ruined everything..........remade verything........they have no life and creativenesss........omg.............its a big disgrace........im a filipina......i noe for a fact filipinese dont have that much money.....they shuld just use the money to help ppl.......not to make damn and stupid ass remake,..................uhggggggg.....cant stand....that.....disgrace man....disgrace./


You are one big gullible twilight fan


nahhh....not even that... ....they made alot of remake.............and they all ruined it.............u culd evn name one actual good remake...........atleast im bein honest......on how i feel....................


Offtopic: Let me guess.....My Girl....... in which you obviously hate.....judging from your posts


i culd c u enjoyin dis............wellllllllll......pssssssstttt maybe...........my name is kim sam soon is horrible to.......and arent they planning to remake gossip girl........that i will hate tooooo..........you like twilight dont u ...............admit it...........


Hahaha....Nope haven't read it......Gossip Girl..... seriously???? I think they already have a copycat entitled Lipgloss shown in another station.....No need to remake Gossip Girl......As if the masa crowd in the Philippines could grasp the whole high fashion thing
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / us
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:


benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:


benock13 wrote:


lorelene wrote:

damn............shame.............they will ruin it.............they ruined everything..........remade verything........they have no life and creativenesss........omg.............its a big disgrace........im a filipina......i noe for a fact filipinese dont have that much money.....they shuld just use the money to help ppl.......not to make damn and stupid ass remake,..................uhggggggg.....cant stand....that.....disgrace man....disgrace./


You are one big gullible twilight fan


nahhh....not even that... ....they made alot of remake.............and they all ruined it.............u culd evn name one actual good remake...........atleast im bein honest......on how i feel....................


Offtopic: Let me guess.....My Girl....... in which you obviously hate.....judging from your posts


i culd c u enjoyin dis............wellllllllll......pssssssstttt maybe...........my name is kim sam soon is horrible to.......and arent they planning to remake gossip girl........that i will hate tooooo..........you like twilight dont u ...............admit it...........


Hahaha....Nope haven't read it......Gossip Girl..... seriously???? I think they already have a copycat entitled Lipgloss shown in another station.....No need to remake Gossip Girl......As if the masa crowd in the Philippines could grasp the whole high fashion thing


i told u so...........damn stupid remakes....................make no sense at alll.........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.